The OFFICIAL Random thread

Re: Hope its not too offensive

link not working

the profanity filter thinks the word "pus$y" in the link name is the bad P-word instead of the word for "Cat". (which is what your picture is) So, it's changing it, and killing your link. Ha ha ha.

Damn Hypocritical Puritanical American software! :purple: :purple:

That's funny.

muslim cat

wish i had been quicker in changing name but the puter wouldn't let me change it to the $ sign. hopefully it worked this time

muslimpuzzy-1.jpg

There are times when it's GREAT living in Southern Louisiana............like today!!!! Got the day off!!!! MARDI GRAS!!!!!! The little town where our office is situated (New Roads, LA) has the second oldest parade outside of New Orleans. Population (normal) - 4,000 +or-.............on Fat Tuesday - 80,000+.:shock: :shock: So, needless to say, things are not normal today. Town shuts down...........I get a day off!!!!!!

Personally, my favorite holiday is Groundhog Day, but I'll take a paid day off of work anytime!!!!

A woman from Austin, who was a tree hugger and anti-hunter, purchased several acres of Hill Country land, near Lake Travis, Texas. There was a huge tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted to view the natural splendor of her land, so she climbed the tree. As she neared the top, she encountered a spotted owl. It attacked her! In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground. The ensuing fall incurred several splinters of wood in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest doctor, 35 minutes away. She told him she was an environmentalist and anti-hunter and how she came to receive all of the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience. He then told her to go into the examining room and he would see if he could help. The impatient patient sat, and waited for three hours before the doctor reappeared.

The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long"

He smiled and said, "Well, I had to get permits from US Environmental Service, the Texas Parks and Wildlife and Keep Texas Beautiful before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area. I'm sorry, but they turned me down."

A woman from Austin, who was a tree hugger and anti-hunter, purchased several acres of Hill Country land, near Lake Travis, Texas. There was a huge tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted to view the natural splendor of her land, so she climbed the tree. As she neared the top, she encountered a spotted owl. It attacked her! In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground. The ensuing fall incurred several splinters of wood in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest doctor, 35 minutes away. She told him she was an environmentalist and anti-hunter and how she came to receive all of the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience. He then told her to go into the examining room and he would see if he could help. The impatient patient sat, and waited for three hours before the doctor reappeared.

The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long"

He smiled and said, "Well, I had to get permits from US Environmental Service, the Texas Parks and Wildlife and Keep Texas Beautiful before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area. I'm sorry, but they turned me down."

You owe me 2 minutes now.

There are times when it's GREAT living in Southern Louisiana............like today!!!! Got the day off!!!! MARDI GRAS!!!!!! The little town where our office is situated (New Roads, LA) has the second oldest parade outside of New Orleans. Population (normal) - 4,000 +or-.............on Fat Tuesday - 80,000+.:shock: :shock: So, needless to say, things are not normal today. Town shuts down...........I get a day off!!!!!!

Personally, my favorite holiday is Groundhog Day, but I'll take a paid day off of work anytime!!!!

Aw, I'm sooo jealous. One of my absolute favorite things to experience is mardi gras!

Take a walking tour in the quarter. The vampire tour with Chad... he's the best.

And of course....boobies.

Ah! I just realized this thread's been around for a year. (A year and a month.) We're nearing 2000 posts. Congrats everyone, we're THAT bored! :mrgreen: :p

This guy NEEDS a gun. Dude's not able to go mano y mano...or run...or walk up a flight of stairs...

[YT="Fat Guy with a gun"]ELol1dHjHEE[/YT]

::cut to commercial. Jeep Cherokee is doing some intense mud-wheeling, with Hoobastank's Crawling in the Dark playing in the background... Through a forested trail, mud is covering the Jeep with the exception of the part cleared out by the windshield wipers... Mud and water are flying everywhere as it bounces through the ruts at high speed. Fade to a foot stepping down onto an asphalt parking lot, and a pair of legs then walking away from the Jeep... Zoom out to follow driver as he walks into a Glen's Market, located on the edge of a forest, an obvious trail of mud leading from the parking spot the very muddy Jeep Cherokee is now parked in...

Announcer: The Jeep Cherokee. Giving new meaning to the term "grocery getter"

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Back