The OFFICIAL Random thread

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then realize that you haven't fallen asleep yet.

Have you guys ever been to Pandora.com?

It's freakin' awesome. Streaming radio, mp3 quality, you enter in a artist or song, and it plays music similar to it. Really great, I listen to it all day. You can make several "stations" based around a particular sound of a song.

It doesn't necessarily play the song or group you request right away.

Also, it's completely free!

http://pandora.com/

Have you guys ever been to Pandora.com?

It's freakin' awesome. Streaming radio, mp3 quality, you enter in a artist or song, and it plays music similar to it. Really great, I listen to it all day. You can make several "stations" based around a particular sound of a song.

It doesn't necessarily play the song or group you request right away.

Also, it's completely free!

http://pandora.com/

quick tip:
Just run a midi to RCA converter jack from your computer to your home sound system inputs. BTW...

Clock Spider

A huge huntsman spider found by someone in a relative's house, living under a clock. He took 3 photographs before, presumably, running from the room with terror. the first one is the clock, with the spider's legs poking out from one side of it. the second is a pic of the spider with the clock gone (it's not clear whether the clock has been moved or the spider as moved away from it) and the third one is a horrifyingly detailed close up showing the fur on the spider (eurgh). According to legend, this spider once had a ninth leg which fell off in a battle with limecat and became the being mortals worship as "God". Fools, clock spider will not treat them with mercy when judging them along with worshippers of limecat who will, undoubtedly, be fed to the spider after judgement day. rumor has it that the messenger the spider sends as the "judge" on judgement day will be a humongous piece of cheese, but since the spider will probably have eaten the Jupiter sized king of cheese long before then, who will be sent remains to be seen...

Limecat
limecat42033-2.jpg

The ultimate god of cats everywhere. His head is capped by a natural outgrowth known as the "Mystic Rind", which originally was a solid lime. During the epic battle with Clock Spider, several gashes were rent into the lime, creating a bang-like effect. Limecat responded by chewing off the Clock Spider's ninth leg and cast it into the sky, where it became the God of most religions.
Limecat is seldom pleased, and only his priests have ever seen him do anything more than frown and glare. He has an illegitimate kitten, Linecat, who is marked by his lack of hair apart from his head and paws.

Limecat is our lord and savior. All hail Limecat.

Oh man, that limecate pic reminds me of that funny little alien on Bugs Bunny..

image-missing.png

Baking brownies... ahhh, I get it.

Kinda like "Brown capping", or the worst case scenario...

"Touchin' cloth" :shock:

Keep your dogs in the House until this lunatic is found. Read below.

The State Highway Patrol in conjunction with the FBI has issued a warning advising all dog owners to keep their dogs indoors until further notice. Dogs are being picked off one at a time on an almost continual basis throughout the city. They are falling in great numbers. Police in the city advi se all dog owners not to walk their dogs - KEEP THEM INDOORS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Attachments

• Sniper.jpg
    Sniper.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 238

Forget the Virgin Mary, Mingez appeared in a grilled cheese on Ebay...
iangrilledcheese-1.jpg

Went golfing this morning... for the first time in my life I finished 2 under par!!!

Here I am eyeballing up a birdie on hole 5:
image-missing.png

Back