The OFFICIAL Random thread

Mua ha ha haa...

So, in the time it took to imbibe half-a-fifth of Bailey's on the rocks, it went from 55 and rainy to 41 and snowy... It's still snowing. Love this state!!!

knick knack, paddywhack, give a dog a bone...

So our receptionist brings in her computer from home because she can't log in. She forgot her login password. This thing was coated in dust. Every nook and cranny was covered. I even pulled some feathers out! :shock: Then I made the mistake of opening the case...I am now overrun with dust bunnies. I've seen some bad computer but this one is definitely in my top 5. Oh, and I reset her password with my super duper double secret software. :D

Last edited:

It hit 80 degrees yesterday, was pretty darn close to that again today, and we're expecting anywhere between 3 and 12 inches of snow tomorrow.

Weird, eh?

It hit 80 degrees yesterday, was pretty darn close to that again today, and we're expecting anywhere between 3 and 12 inches of snow tomorrow.

Weird, eh?

Tell me about it. The last two days were near 80, today got down to 36 with wind chills at 23. It just rained a while ago, now it's up to 49, the highest it's been all day!

Tell me about it. The last two days were near 80, today got down to 36 with wind chills at 23. It just rained a while ago, now it's up to 49, the highest it's been all day!

yeah, my friend is up in Kansas, your stompin' ground and he said something about a 40 degree swing in under 24 hours.

yeah, my friend is up in Kansas, your stompin' ground and he said something about a 40 degree swing in under 24 hours.

We're looking at that same cold front, but at 50 degree swing... and with snow.

I saw people actually doing lawncare yesterday on my way home from work. They'll be going from the broadcast sperader to the snowblower in a day :lol:

We're looking at that same cold front, but at 50 degree swing... and with snow.

I saw people actually doing lawncare yesterday on my way home from work. They'll be going from the broadcast sperader to the snowblower in a day :lol:

Yeah, we've spent the last two weeks starting up irrigation systems for people who just can't wait to have green grass. That's ok, when their stuff freezes and breaks, it's just more money in my pocket.:D

Last edited:

Well its a wait and see thing for me here...I am getting the itch to pull the soft top and throw on the safari top. We are being told we are going to hit the 70's this weekend.

So our receptionist brings in her computer from home because she can't log in. She forgot her login password. This thing was coated in dust. Every nook and cranny was covered. I even pulled some feathers out! :shock: Then I made the mistake of opening the case...I am now overrun with dust bunnies. I've seen some bad computer but this one is definitely in my top 5. Oh, and I reset her password with my super duper double secret software. :D

So today she tells me that she couldn't connect to the internet and just got the 'page not found' page. So she decides to try to fix it herself. She shows me on her office computer where she went in to the Local Area Connection properties page and "unchecked some stuff". I asked her what stuff and she just says, "all of it". Why do people mess with things if they don't know what it does. She also asked me if her computer has a "D" drive and I tell her yes that would be your cd drive. She says, "Oh, I deleted it". :???: I don't understand people.

This job would be great if weren't for people I have to deal with.

Back