The OFFICIAL Random thread

Just to throw this out there...A Libertarian would never tell you what forests or deserts you can and can't Jeep in, or hunt in...or with what you could Jeep, or hunt, or defend your property with. Take a look at this guy, (if you haven't already), and give him an honest chance. AND PLEASE! Don't get all your "facts" from the TV.

And with that, I am out of the political conversation.

Attachments

• Ron Paul was right.jpg
    Ron Paul was right.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 298

Just to throw this out there...A Libertarian would never tell you what forests or deserts you can and can't Jeep in, or hunt in...or with what you could Jeep, or hunt, or defend your property with. Take a look at this guy, (if you haven't already), and give him an honest chance. AND PLEASE! Don't get all your "facts" from the TV.

And with that, I am out of the political conversation.

But Matt Lauer isn't always right? WHAT?! haha!
I hate the Media.

Here's some more math. Again, my mind is very coveted.

Media = Lies

Satan = Lies Therefore:

Media = Satan

It's tough to know who to listen to. If you get all your news from Wolf Blitzer, you'll be one sided. If you get all your news from Rush Limbaugh, you'll be one sided. It's like you have to read so many articles, and whatch so many shows and weigh them against eachother to see what "facts" are common to both, then MAYBE you can make a decission. Good grief. and now, most of the people in my age bracket, (mid twenties), are getting their news from John Stewart's Daily show, and the Colbert Report...ugh...is there hope for the nation. (I didn't want to get political...but it was inevitable). :deadhorse:

Ok, not being from your valley or even continent, what does "SS" stand for?

Out in the desert here it means "Side Sloping" or "Soft Sand"
and from your pic it could mean:
Super stuck?:roll:
Still Sinking?:roll:
Sinking Slowly?:roll:

Hellmann's Mayonnaise - a bit of history

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was
manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars
of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was
to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New
York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever
delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to
New York.
The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever
lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly
awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was
so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they
still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known,
of course, as Sinko De Mayo.

WHAT??? You expected something educational from me?

You need a shot of Tequila after that don't you?

Congrats to you and wife on the birth of you daughter,

So starts a new chapter in your life. Enjoy every minute of it as well as all those sleepless nights and stressfull momments when you havent a clue what you need to do.

Have you fitted the child safe seat in the Jeep yet????

I hate tailgaters. Do anything you want on the road... don't tailgare me. I've been known for leaving the ball hitch or shackle tongue in the receiver for spontaneous hard braking to deter tailgaters. If you are a tailgater, smack yourself across the lips for me, will ya?

I too have lost all patience for tailgaters. There is no need for it. They can see that there are cars in front of me but they still ride my butt. I have a pintle hook in my rock bumper which has saved the Jeep twice during rear end collisions. The second woman that hit me was amazed at what happened to her car. She said "wow, and nothing happened to your Jeep?" I pointed to the pintle and said, "that's what THIS is for... It keeps people from damaging the Jeep". Oh, yeah... and it pulls trailers too:p Best of luck - John

Congrats to you and wife on the birth of you daughter,

So starts a new chapter in your life. Enjoy every minute of it as well as all those sleepless nights and stressfull momments when you havent a clue what you need to do.

Have you fitted the child safe seat in the Jeep yet????

thanks. and no I haven't i don't have seat belts in the back i need to install some and the wife won't let me take her in the jeep until she gets bigger

Congrats on the new little one. I am in the new dad club with ya. Mine was four weeks old on Sunday. Its a great thing. Now, don't be surprised at how big she will get. I have all of 4.5 weeks of "experience" and I am blown away at how big my little girl is now.

Congrats and have fun!

Congrats to your newest edition. Don't be surprised at the nights you used to spend on the Jeep suddenly become nights you spend with your newest bundle of joy. I wish your family all the happiness in the world. My babies just turned 9 and 6. Don't blink, she will be taller than her mother in no time!!!

T.

Congrats to your newest edition. Don't be surprised at the nights you used to spend on the Jeep suddenly become nights you spend with your newest bundle of joy. I wish your family all the happiness in the world. My babies just turned 9 and 6. Don't blink, she will be taller than her mother in no time!!!

T.
How true. I can still remember when i held my son on his head and his body was stretched on my arm with toes touching my bicepts. He was so tiny. I can't beleive it's been 16 years passed since.

How true. I can still remember when i held my son on his head and his body was stretched on my arm with toes touching my bicepts. He was so tiny. I can't beleive it's been 16 years passed since.

All of you are puppy's! my 24 year son has a 4 year old son, my pay back! Some one to spoil outrageously, hype up on sugar and send home to daddy...:twisted:

I miss my son living with us, the memory of him as my son has faded, only to replaced, as this, tall young man holding my grandson.

Cherish the moments you have, store those memories well, for all too soon they move out...then move back in...oh then move out again then come home some day to tell you, your a grand-dad.

Back