The OFFICIAL Random thread

Ha!, I can't say that i'm ready for any grandchildren but my oldest daughter in college is soon to be engaged and i can only pray that she makes the right decisions for her future.

Last edited:
Ha!, I can't say that i'm ready for any grandchildren but my oldest daughter in college is soon to be engaged and i can only pray that she makes the right decisions for her future.

Heh, I dread when those days come. Right now the only next big step for my daughter is moving from newborn diapers to "1"'s.Although, I remember the look on my Father in law's face when I asked if I could marry his daughter. Talk about a look of distress and fear. It's a good thing though...but that is coming from a guy that doesn't have to deal with the thought of his little girl getting married for a LONG time.

Both my daughters had babies this year! Talk about dbl whammy! They were finally grown and out of the house, and then...(so much for thinking I would have xtra $$ for Jeep parts!)

but that is coming from a guy that doesn't have to deal with the thought of his little girl getting married for a LONG time.

my daughter is only 3 days old and i am already getting ready to dig a hole in the backyard to show to any boys that come around in about 15- 16 years. if that don't scare them away i'll have to show them my gun collection.

Food for thought

WORTH SENDING AROUND, SINCE THEY ARE IN TROUBLE NOW.

GM, Ford, & Chrysler

INTERESTING....maybe the country should consider bailing them out to some degree

Nothing needs to be said... Ford, Chrysler and GM's contributions after 9/11

An interesting commentary...You might find this of interest:

CNN Headline News did a short news listing regarding Ford and GM's contributions to the relief and recovery efforts in New York and Washington .

The findings are as follows.....

1. Ford - $10 million to American Red Cross matching employee contributions of the same number plus 10 Excursions to NY Fire Dept. The company also offered ER response team services and office space to displaced government employees.

2. GM - $10 million to American Red Cross matching employee contributions of the same number and a fleet of Vans, SUV's, and Trucks.

3. Daimler Chrysler - $10 million to support of the children and victims of the Sept. 11 attack.

4. Harley Davidson motorcycles - $1 million and 30 new motorcycles to the New York Police Dept.

5. Volkswagen - Employees and management created a Sept 11 Foundation, funded initial with $2 million, for the assistance of the children and victims of the WTC.

6. Hyundai - $300,000 to the American Red Cross.

7. Audi - see VW

8. BMW - Nothing.

9. Daewoo - Nothing.

10 Fiat - Nothing..

11 Honda - Nothing despite boasting of second best sales month ever in August 2001

12 Isuzu - Nothing.

13 Mitsubishi - Nothing.

14 Nissan - Nothing.

15 Porsche - Nothing. Press release with condolences via the Porsche website.

16 Subaru - Nothing.

17 Suzuki - Nothing.

18 Toyota - Nothing despite claims of high sales in July and August 2001. Condolences posted on the website

Whenever the time may be for you to purchase a new vehicle, keep this information in mind. You might want to give more consideration to a car manufactured by an American-owned and / or American based company. Apart from Hyundai and Volkswagen, the foreign car companies contributed nothing at all to the citizens of the United States ... It's OK for these companies to take money out of this country, but it is apparently not acceptable to return some in a time of crisis. I believe we should not forget things like this. Say thank you in a way that gets their attention..

Don't Cheat.
Ok smarty pants:

Test for Dementia
Below are four (4 ) questions and a bonus question. You have to answer them instantly. You can't take your time, answer all of them immediately. OK?

Let's find out just how clever you really are....

Ready? GO!!! (scroll down)

First Question:
You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Try not to screw up next time. Now answer the second question, but don't take as much time as you took for the first question, OK ?

Second Question:
If you overtake the last person, then you are...? (scroll down)

Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?

You're not very good at this, are you?

Third Question:
Very tricky arithmetic! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30 . Add another 1000 . Now add 20 .... Now add another 1000 Now add 10 . What is the total?

Did you get 5000 ?

The correct answer is actually 4100.

If you don't believe it, check it with a calculator! Today is definitely not your day, is it? Maybe you'll get the last question right... Maybe.

Fourth Question:

Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

Did you Answer Nunu? NO! Of course ! it isn't
Her name is Mary. Read the question again!

Okay, now the bonus round:
A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing his teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.
Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses; how does HE indicate what he wants?

He just has to open his mouth and ask...
It's really very simple.

PASS THIS ON TO FRUSTRATE THE

SMART PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE!

Have a nice day everyone!

How often do feel like this elephant calf? :shock:

Attachments

• what a day.jpg
    what a day.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 248

A mixture of Chlorine Tablets from the pool and some Bleach works wonders at drying up Poison Ivy! :twisted:

Ok. The birth of my second child, first daughter, is imminent. My wife is dilated 2 cm. I already own a good conceal carry handgun. Anyone want to suggest a good crap your pants gun?

Back