The OFFICIAL Random thread

Getting my 4" lift kit and adjustable track bar and quick disconnect sway bars installed a week from today!!

I bet you feel like it's Christmas eve. "OH, I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T SLEEP!!" Yeah, you'll get that feeling with a lift. I myself get an erection.:piratenanner:

Happy

Attachments

• Sinkodemayo.jpg
    Sinkodemayo.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 264
I have been married for nearly 40 yrs:roll: and I can give ANY body thinking of getting married these days some good sound marital advice . . . . .

Get sick that day, couldn't get off work, THINK OF SUMTHING but for happiness sakes . . . .

DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!!!:shock:

Tap, tap, tap. Is this thing on? No posts in the general forum? How is that possible?

Last weekend I went to the outer banks and drove my jeep on the beach in corolla! I had never done that before and there was hardly anyone there it was magical! Just beautiful!!!!!! I will post a picture so you can see shortly. Beach driving is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dateline Outer Banks: UPI reported this week yet another jeep was found idling floorboard deep in salt water... "the radio was on" said an unnamed resident on a beer run..."we siphoned the gas and took the gearshift knob in accordance with maritime salvage rules" stating the frame showed signs of compromise, and "wasn't likely to last much longer".

in a related story, a giant squid has been reported beached in the corolla area having apparently died of indigestion... the Rev. Al Sharpton held a news conference and allegations of a connection to the recent Gulf Oil spill were made with a vow to "get to the bottom of this for all the people of New Orleans without racial prejudice".

Lady Ga Ga had no statement, but tickets will go on sale this Friday as scheduled.

Last edited:

OK,, I dunno if yall remember, But I predicted that after Bush left the white house you'd see gas prices stabilize. Was I right??? So why did we pay so much more for fuel then?? Easy enough,, we were fleeced like a bunch of sheep! Some one, or some group stole billions from us and we let them. Wake up America!! Write your congressperson to demand an investigation!!! Think about this... if the old regime were still there don't you suppose we'd be paying around four bucks a gallon right now?? I can just hear the newspeople saying that the leak in the gulf is causing supply problems. WE believed it then.... would we today????
So again I ask,, Where'd all our damned money go???

Big ole FAT slabs of "Black Angus" STEAK!!
HUGE Jalapeno peppers gutted and stuffed with cheese,wrapped in bacon and cooked on grill over mesquite long side the big ole fat steak:shock:
Homemade frijoles and tortillas harinas :p

My big old fat belly is FULL!!:redface:

i didn't know you were jewish. on a lighter side, i played golf the other day, hit two good balls, steped on a rake!!

Back