The OFFICIAL Random thread

It was. It would have if I could have. That was the very moment I fell in love. Me and my buddy had been building this monster if a truck from the ground up for about a year. We were out on the maiden voyage when we ran into a jeep club out on a run and they invited us to tag along with them. They did a lot of cool stuff but when I saw that it did it for me. I remember saying to myself... It will be mine... oh yes...it WILL be mine.

Hey all, just stopping by to say hello! Hope all of you are doing well.

South! The jeep is looking good...the wheels? Performance? Looks good tho.

Hey all, just stopping by to say hello! Hope all of you are doing well.

South! The jeep is looking good...the wheels? Performance? Looks good tho.

Good to see y'a back. It's been awhile since we heard from you. Hope all is well with you man!!

So, since I was a regular here, I've developed a very expensive habit. Belgian beers.

Here's a few:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

The Chimay Tripel, made by the Trappist monks of Belgium, famous for 2 things, beer, and cheese. Both are amazing.

8% alcohol, triple fermented, and unfiltered giving it a dusky, opaque, but blonde appearance. Strong, slightly sour, slightly hoppy. Great with seafood particularly oysters and mussels.

Warning when drinking Belgians: typically they have much higher alcohol content, never go beer for beer with a guy who's got domestics. You'll end up on the floor. This one's moderately high at 8% (bud is 5%)

I had this particular Chimay with some oysters at a bar called Ragtime:
image-missing.png

mingez said:
So, since I was a regular here, I've developed a very expensive habit. Belgian beers.

Here's a few:

FYI: a "few" is technically considered to be three... what you have here, is considered to be a PARTY. Lol. Those look like some pretty good beers man. Cheers!

Is there something on those oysters? They look a little.....shall we say..... extra slimy.

FYI: a "few" is technically considered to be three... what you have here, is considered to be a PARTY. Lol. Those look like some pretty good beers man. Cheers!

Kind of like a "Bakers dozen", it's a "beer-drinker's 'few'," which obviously equals 6. :p

mingez said:
No, they're the normal sliminess. Which is exactly how they should be! 8)

I know what you're probably thinking. "What does some dude from boise idaho know about oysters?" ...im originally from Seattle Washington. Home of arguably some of the best seafood in the world. Lol just so you know that im not trying to be some know it all jerkface. :D

The Chimay Tripel, made by the Trappist monks of Belgium, famous for 2 things, beer, and cheese. Both are amazing.

8% alcohol, triple fermented, and unfiltered giving it a dusky, opaque, but blonde appearance. Strong, slightly sour, slightly hoppy. Great with seafood particularly oysters and mussels.

Warning when drinking Belgians: typically they have much higher alcohol content, never go beer for beer with a guy who's got domestics. You'll end up on the floor. This one's moderately high at 8% (bud is 5%)

imagesqtbnANd9GcSh0DSTaecfeqbgtHYYrahAcA-1.jpg

I now have a mission: To find this intriguing Belgian brew locally.

I saw this jeep around town recently and just saw it parked yesterday while the wife and I were driving around. Of course I had to get a pic.

Attachments

• ugrowup.JPG
    ugrowup.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
southtj said:
I saw this jeep around town recently and just saw it parked yesterday while the wife and I were driving around. Of course I had to get a pic.

That's funny. There's this one that's always parked at the home depot that I go to with a plate that says runnoft. Ill try to get a pic of that one too.

Untried I really did, but I just can't read it all, it's too big! Go on without me!

Or I could post a comment and just jump to the end the respectable way,

"I was gonna keep reading then decided to post and lost my spot when I jumped to the end!"

That's what I'll say!

Back