The OFFICIAL Random thread

would it be considered jeeper blasfemy to put 20" chrome rims on a classic jeep cerca 70's era? would this be accepted or punished? frown upon or set for a public flogging? what if it looks really good and is lifted more than 6"?
depends on the wheel, but the biggest thing is if it has rubber band tires. that is an act for instant public beating.

You mean those "my condom is thicker than that!" rubber band wheels and wheel wells? what are those? NO WAY JOSE.......:x
well it would look something like this but with a much higher space in between the wheel and the tub courtesy of flipping the springs over on the instead of the stock under position (a pro job of course with all the bells and whistles) and 3" shackles to give it just a little more altitude...:shades:

Attachments

• iPhone picts 050511 808.JPG
    iPhone picts 050511 808.JPG
    839.3 KB · Views: 165
PEZ - Born Vienna, Austria in 1927
The most popular dispensers of all-time are the Mickey Mouse and Santa Claus models. When the Flintstones models were introduced several years ago, they quickly rose to become a hot seller, with Dino the purple dinosaur being in short supply.

I used to name my frisbees back in college when me and my buddies played a lot of Ultimate Frisbee. The first one I ever named was "Guano". Long story.

Painted the "Jeep" logo black. Now you can actually see it on the silver...

Attachments

• image-1437075815.png
    image-1437075815.png
    677 KB · Views: 183

Putting this cb in my XJ. Its a Magnum Raptor (not magnum wrapper) with a 450 watt Palomar FET High drive and a 102" whip. It's nasty!

Attachments

• image-2803647903.png
    image-2803647903.png
    754.4 KB · Views: 255
Backed my rear wheels into the lake this morning (lake becomes ground plane) skip was rolling pretty good, was able to talk to soul train in Merced California from Waxahachie Texas. Need a bigger alternator.

I really want to work on my Jeep but I don't know what to do...

subway sweet tea is pretty crappy right now.

i finally had to hack my iphone 3g and put it on the ipad baseband for my son to use it as a phone. he is happy now

Back