The OFFICIAL Random thread

Hey all, long time no see. This is just my random pop-in to keep the venerable "Random Thread" going....

But this time, I've got some news:

My wife and I will be having our son "Taiyo" (japanese for "Strong Sunlight") this October. (Due 10/21, but we'll see)

Hope all is well in Jeepz land!

That's great news!

I saw a man tubing down one of our busier local roads today, due to all the crappy rain and flooding.

Hey all, long time no see. This is just my random pop-in to keep the venerable "Random Thread" going....

But this time, I've got some news:

My wife and I will be having our son "Taiyo" (japanese for "Strong Sunlight") this October. (Due 10/21, but we'll see)

Hope all is well in Jeepz land!

Wife!? I can't believe you didn't invite Jeepz members to the wedding. :evil:

Congrats on the wife and your son. Due dates are just guesses. Ours came three weeks early.

Hey ya'll, I have a 1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4.0 that recently stopped working. The jeep wont move an inch. I've already checked for leaks around the transmission and pan but there were none. I checked the linkage and it all was just fine. I then took of the transmission pan and checked to see if there were any metal shavings to see if a gear had been blown. but there were none. so i replaced the filter and fluid but it still doesnt work. The engine runs just fine except for the RPMs bogging down from 750 (usual idle speed) to 500 rmp in neutral and park. I cant make anything of it so if someone could give me some needed advice. The transfer case for the 4x4 is in good shape too. I really need some help please. Thanks to all that try to help. It has only 179k miles on it.

I'm just sitting here admiring how well my chocolate lab blends in with my sofa...and my jacket...and my hair...
PS, BTW - my last name is Brown, too. :rolleyes:

redneckjeepman said:
Hey ya'll, I have a 1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4.0 that recently stopped working. The jeep wont move an inch. I've already checked for leaks around the transmission and pan but there were none. I checked the linkage and it all was just fine. I then took of the transmission pan and checked to see if there were any metal shavings to see if a gear had been blown. but there were none. so i replaced the filter and fluid but it still doesnt work. The engine runs just fine except for the RPMs bogging down from 750 (usual idle speed) to 500 rmp in neutral and park. I cant make anything of it so if someone could give me some needed advice. The transfer case for the 4x4 is in good shape too. I really need some help please. Thanks to all that try to help. It has only 179k miles on it.

You would prob get a lot of help if you posted this in a Cherokee thread. Just a thought

redneckjeepman said:

The e-brake isn't on is it?...fawk! :p

<(icedmiester)>

Don'tcha know that if you don't post something on here, it gets lost on the bottom!

As long as we're random, my dog complained for about five minutes because I wouldn't get out of his chair. He's been known to jump in the chair when my husband gets up just to find the TV remote. My husband is a sucker - will sit down in the chair the dog got out of.

Don'tcha know that if you don't post something on here, it gets lost on the bottom!

As long as we're random, my dog complained for about five minutes because I wouldn't get out of his chair. He's been known to jump in the chair when my husband gets up just to find the TV remote. My husband is a sucker - will sit down in the chair the dog got out of.
so what ,what is wrong siting in a spot your dog sit in. Guess I'm just a hillbilly that sees nothing wrong with that.

Hahaha! No, it's fine with me. They sleep on the corner of my bed! I was laughing at my husband who let the dog cheat him out of the good chair! He's a sucker for that dog, he really is. And the occasional slobber and the sweepable hair is a small trade-off for unconditional love. :)

Ours rides in the front seat of the Jeep. When the grandson rides in front the dog pouts for a couple hours. When my wife rides there he won't come near me either. He's a little possessive of his seat.

FREE JEEP* *1:43 SCALE!

Get a free Jeep* at Toys R Us on Tuesday when you buy the Call of Duty game ...

image-789059535.png

http://view.ed4.net/v/W3J906/26OI5Q...&csu=1797238&camp=CME:EM110811DC Call of Duty

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

Has anyone seen the jeep rides they gave out at the call of duty expo (or something like that) search mw3 jeep on youtube, its pretty cool its like a ride with, war zone simulation. .

Just came back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas. Did see the MW3 Jeep. Alls I can say is "Bad Ass!" I will upload my pix and post it when I get a chance.

Had a radiator cap explode in my face yesterday, Nissan murano. Didn't feel hot at all, a true rookie move on my part. Eyelids and arm still feels sunburned!

Back