The OFFICIAL Random thread

superj said:
i didn;t even know there was a 12 redneck days of christmas

12 pack of bud,11 wrestling tickets,10 copenhagen, 9 years probation, 8 table dancers, 7 packs of red man, 6 cans of spam, fiiiiiiiiiiiiive flannel shirts, 4 bug mud tires, 3 shotgun shells, 2 hunting dogs, and some parts to a mustang gt.

Sent from my Exhibit using Jeepz

If you're familiar with Louisiana, than you will love the 12 y@s of Christmas!

yup. i have been experimenting making beef jerky lately and tried using jalapeños. what a let down. i soaked the meat overnight and when i dried the meat, the jalapeño tasted like bell pepper. i am never ruining one like that again

yup. i have been experimenting making beef jerky lately and tried using jalapeños. what a let down. i soaked the meat overnight and when i dried the meat, the jalapeño tasted like bell pepper. i am never ruining one like that again

The origin of the word Jerky is from Native American “Charqui” which means “to burn meat”.
justoffsmoker-1.jpg

A tragic explosion in a ConAgra manufacturing facility June 2009 created a shortage of the wildly popular Slim Jim brand jerky nationwide.

Ian Davis said:
Been there, done that too many times:p

He finally figured out the right way, and now he does it for his friends. He has a nice collection of various strings and his friends pay for the strings and the service. :) Enterprising kid. I bought him more supplies for Christmas so he can make a little spending money while he's away at school. Stop calling me for pizza money.

temp went up here, it was 47 this morning. now its 69 :)

It's beautiful here,sunny skies,birds are a singing, kids running around with guns and swords screaming power Rangers. Yup, pretty nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

ha ha ha, i am sure our lady jeep friends will enjoy that also, ha ha ha

Back