The OFFICIAL Random thread

thats why your mileage is dropping, ha ha ha. driving in parking lots at such a slow speed is going to kill your mileage

Find one of these "will work for food" guys and give him couple bucks to round them up for you....LOL righhhhhht good luck on that one. I want to start a new business... Is going to be called " Rent a bum" but I can't find any employees...LOL

Ghost Rider said:
Find one of these "will work for food" guys and give him couple bucks to round them up for you....LOL righhhhhht good luck on that one. I want to start a new business... Is going to be called " Rent a bum" but I can't find any employees...LOL

Good idea! How much would their minimum wage be, like 3 shots of whiskey per hour?

Ghost Rider said:
Forget whiskey..... Large bottle of Scope mouthwash. It will last them a lot longer......LOL

That's hilarious, we have a local drunk that does that. He also drinks baby oil, I didn't know that had alcohol in it. Whatever he can find the cheapest I guess.

Body just hit 180,000 miles the other day...

Attachments

• image-3170971241.jpg
    image-3170971241.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 184
I guess mine is a candy ass.... 1995 YJ with only 73K original miles. I don't drive it much because I am gone all the time....

Shephard10 said:
Body just hit 180,000 miles the other day...

Nice photo skills, especially at 70 mph... Lol. It's always a big accomplishment to capture the big odometer turns like that, kudos.

Back