The OFFICIAL Random thread

How do you guys like this style? My jeep is same make and same color but I'm trying to rationalize doing this. I like how it brings the jeep back to the two door style but still has the cargo room. Opinions?

Attachments

• image-1815946555.jpg
    image-1815946555.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 229
  • image-2185420601.jpg
    image-2185420601.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 882

ScubaDude said:
How do you guys like this style? My jeep is same make and same color but I'm trying to rationalize doing this. I like how it brings the jeep back to the two door style but still has the cargo room. Opinions?

I gotta give it a thumbs :p

Should have the door handles shaved off, make it look like a truck. Maybe some floor panels and wall inside to separate the cargo compartment from the front seats. Similar to an HMMWV aka military hummer.

Shephard10 said:
Broke my first belt loop about 20 minutes ago... Always caught the loops but ive never broken one:(

I'm glad its time to move to a spring/ summer wardrobe because I have like only one pair of pants without a broken belt loop now. Driving a jeep is getting expensive...

Yeah with my time off work in doing some stuff like messin with a hydro cell till I go back. I'm bord lol but my face is healed I got pic but I didn't post them if someone got a weak gut. I was pritty messed up .

Best BBQ joint in Mississippi: The Shed!! This little gem was chillin outside

Attachments

• image-84900283.jpg
    image-84900283.jpg
    739.1 KB · Views: 218
I have no clue what's in that thing... They had it tubbed with some metal box takin up the entire inside

Last edited:

Random picture time.

From the Charleston, SC aquarium.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    563.6 KB · Views: 115
my dad lives in charleston. hopefully next month i can stop in on my drive to camp lejeune, nc.

trying to decide what to drive. the jeep would always be my first choice but with cristina, the kids, and my mom riding with us for parts of the trip, the pt is probably going to be the vehicle going on the drive.

at leaat it will keep my mileage down. my jeep is almost to 110k miles. it rolled 100k when i was driving it home from buying it and its been about 1.5 years now. those miles are rolling up quickly.

Back