The OFFICIAL Random thread

Street shot of Los Algodones, Mexico. Drove down, had a meal and did some shopping.

ForumRunner_20140102_181844.png

Vacation is closing... On way back. Stopped on way back near the Slaton Sea to let the dog do sum bit-ness. Used one of (thousands) of Fish fossil's as a photo prop.

ForumRunner_20140103_180227.png

ForumRunner_20140103_180250.png

Never been to Mexico, But it's on my bucket list.

It's a slow pace, a relaxing place in general with decent weather in the winter months. We just went into a little border town on this excursion that was near Yuma (Arizona). The coastal areas/beaches are smoking nice with water temps so perfect...

1914 - Ford Motor Company announced that there would be a new daily minimum wage of $5 and an eight-hour workday.

Marilyn Manson 1970

MLK Day... but there's no vacation for Vintage Jeep Company - in the shop before 6am but we get to enjoy this 34 degree heat wave... back in the teens tomorrow! If you like following cool Jeep photos and projects - you can find us on Facebook or Instagram! We also restore early-model Ford Broncos - but that's for another forum! We're looking forward to being a part of the JEEPZ.COM community!

U.S. 1964 U.S.A. The Beatles "I Want To Hold Your Hand" 25th January, 1964: The Beatles get their first number one with "I Want To Hold Your Hand" on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

The hippie era... Yeah, I was only 4 then, but the Hippie era was still flowing in the late sixty's and I can remamber: bell bottoms, wide leather belts, long hair, peace signs, tye-dyed Etc. My older (hippie) brother being right in the thick of it and pretty toasted... man... I remember him making sand candles... and selling them @ the swap meet (flea market)...

Oh goodness, you may have a weakness for pot, things like that are known to run in the family. Be very careful, we surely don't want a mad dog on the forum.

Last edited:
Whooooaaa duuuuddde that sounds.... Heavy... Duuuuudddee, like those daize.. are ... like... So wayyyy past. No fatty roll'n days here... No surplus cash laying around for herb-burnage..

Back