The OFFICIAL Random thread

1-1.jpg

overturned_shoe_truck_in_miami-1.jpg

af_boots-1.gif

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone knows where all the random shoes, that you see on the highway, come from? Seriously, I want to know. I know where MY shoes are. Either on my feet or scattered about in my house. HOW do shoes get on the roadside? For what reason would you dispose of shoes out your vehicle window? This has always bothered me. Unless you used it to bludgeon someone... but then you may dispose of it somewhere a little more discreet?

A buddy of mine works for the Il.Tollway he says he find a lot of dress shoes on the highway on Saturday nights in the summer. His theory is that people coming home from weddings take off ther shoes for the ride home & set them on the roof when they take them off, then forget them there until they get up speed & the shoes fly off.
Just a guess....hope it helps you sleep at night instead of pondering such wonderments.

"Now , That's a jeep". Is what this old feller said to me when I rolled up in his driveway to buy a woodstove. Me jeep, stock for now, 94 yj, 6cyl. like Harleys, they will always command respect. Sometimes even shock and awe.

"Now , That's a jeep". Is what this old feller said to me when I rolled up in his driveway to buy a woodstove. Me jeep, stock for now, 94 yj, 6cyl. like Harleys, they will always command respect. Sometimes even shock and awe.

Obviously the man has taste!

My aunt that was a prude and thought Benny Hill was vulger, while her mom sit there geting a kick out of the show. Really shocked me when I sent her a pic of my jeep, Her reaction to it shocked me, She said, "that's sexy". Talk about shock and awe,lol.
She lived to be 90 and never got married. Or even had a boyfriend.

Back