Deep fried Raccoon
Backwood Bound.com

~ 1 raccoon, cleaned
~ 1 lb bacon
~ seasoning salt
~ pepper
~ your favorite batter
~ oil

Make sure all the fat and glands are removed from the coon.

Stuff the bacon inside the coon. Season to taste with seasoning salt and pepper.

Pour on the batter and shake to create a thin layer all over.

Add to hot oil in a Dutch oven, fish fryer or turkey fryer.

Cook until golden brown. Remove and drain.

Allow to cool a few minutes before slicing.

Serve and enjoy.

an eagle and a pony stand in a field. Coyote comes up to the two and pony says to coyote, "can you yell at eagle for me, i am mad at him." coyote says to pony, "why can't you yell at him your self?" Pony replies, "because i am a little 'hoarse'!" mooooh-:)verry-happy:

Some days you have chickens, some days you have feathers.

The closest point in the US to Africa is Quoddy Head State Park in Maine

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Wife & I left Cali Tues on a road trip to St Anthony's dunes in Idaho. Meet up with a buddy & his wife in Winnemuca, Nv. All was going well. Then last night we drove northeast & laid over in Last Twin Falls, ID. Late last night my buddy started feeling bad so his Wife ran him over to the local hospital. They ended up keeping him overnight. So, this AM drove his RV over there & then drove ours over. Now hanging out. Fingers crossed his issues are minor and we can cruise on to the dunes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Jeepz.com mobile app

Thanks.... Well, the ole 😁 codger got released last night. Slept from 7:30 pm to 7:30Am... seems to be okay. Plan is to continue on... My thinking is he's got something intermittent and when he gets home he'll needs a round of tests..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Jeepz.com mobile app

purchased a 94 cherokee with 154000 miles on it for 750 dollars. Everything works except the third brakelight, needs tires, has some rot on the rockerpanels but otherwise its in solid shape, 4.0 l engine automatic.

Back