The OFFICIAL Random thread

I just bought a battery today (for my boat). Sams club had some pretty good deals.

Yes SAMs does have good deals.
My original battery lasted over 10 yrs. I was surprised. It ended up leaking near the terminals and shorting cell to cell.
Had a a diehard platinum in until this spring. Jeep sat over the winter. Battery may have frozen? Idk

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

My girl friend just left me , telling me I stink, and she dont like yellow mayo. So all you dirty jeep girls ya got a live one here LOL

well, yes the yellow mayo was an issue. I put to much curry powder in the homemade mayo, and well things did not go good.

I wheeled in GA for the first time today, what a good time! The mountains arnt man made here like they are in florida!
5c1f0efc93dac3983975faf08e812777-1.jpg
d4c12649806f1abe6222eeff54463d9f-1.jpg
e793016f02fb07e8b7f7b306d8ad68b6-1.jpg
204ed0c36fd9885ea0bb3fe983ff14a0-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

turned out the dog peed on my leg while I was peeing, so it wasnt even my pee.

I'm starting to howell with my dogs and they love it. Want to teach them to howell on sign language. Wish me luck, dogs are 3 yrs old. Brothers from same litter. Been with them since puppies. Mountain cur dogs.

My neighbors are probably thinking there's something wrong with me,LOL. Oh yeah Terry, What happened to my happily twisted logo ?

Scotty's vo tec project before he got his job on the enterprize ?

Back