The OFFICIAL Random thread

Nice try !
u05uZ1L-1.jpg

My 2 dogs encountered a frog for the first time, and didnt know what to think of it. They kill every thing else , but this frog! I laughed so hard my tummy hurt, n my dentures fell out.

I need opinions, I have a 3 inch lift with 33s right now and some might say they look a tad too small. Do you think it would look worse if I upgraded to some small flat fenders? Black jeep is mine and white jeep has the fenders in thinking about. Im worried my tires are going to look really tiny
cb7414960d1116498359b2848ca82a95-1.jpg
246ad65dfa5109c11542b6868a0f2dd7-1.jpg
7822c71f4cafa55af18428d6d0638249-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks fine! If you want fenders go for it. The only real issue is when you have too much tire.
So what about what others think.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

I was camping one eve, woke up too 2 racoons outside my tent the same size. They wouldnt go away, banged on the tent , put theWel not terrified spot light on them and they just sit on there hind legs looking at me and wouldnt budge, It was so cute, n I was terrified.

Last edited:
I cram my cooler up under the jeep when camping because the crafty little guys will take off with all my food! We always find dirty paw prints alliver the cooler in the AM

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I tell ya , those raccons are one tough animal. Like a bullhead or a catfish they 'die hard' . They well chew thier leg off to get out of a trap. " well never set anouther trap that catches but dont kill''. Oh well, I got an issue with that. There's probably gonna be a time when they need to be traped and relocated, ok done with my issue.
I was about 14 the raccons was geting in the barn after the horse feed. My dad had a 22 semi automatic, I had nothing, his buddy had a shotgun. We opened the door threw on the lights and all hell broke out. There was about a dozen raccons in the barn. My dad and his buddy just fired away. But there was this one tough son of a biscuit that stood his ground. About 3 feet away from my dad, . He raised up on his hind legs and just snarled. While my dad was pumping 22 shells into him. He managed by the grace of god I swear , Turned around and ran the length of the barn and out the door.

Back