The OFFICIAL Random thread

ok, I'm back. LOL. I wanted to start an animal thread,couldnt figure it out { wrong glasses}. But today I took those foot long rawide chewys that the dogs lost intrest in and soaked them in a solution of beef boullian cubes for 4 hours. They was happycampers n tore them up.

Wel, they was tearing them up, tilll they got to the middle then lost intrest. So soak those babys overnight. if that dont work go back to the first step. With what ya got left.

Raccoon with armor.
IMG_2850.JPG

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Last edited:

Still Better than a day at the office!
IMG_2853.JPG

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

NO WAY ! am I gonna have my dogs nutered again. I got buzz and jake from the same litter at 8 weeks old. Had them neutered cause I had read that it curbs certain tendicies . That was bull$hit ! MY one dog gets an erection and gets into this uncontouble humping action, Espically when we get a group hug, I feel so sorry for him, n I did it.

NO WAY ! am I gonna have my dogs nutered again. I got buzz and jake from the same litter at 8 weeks old. Had them neutered cause I had read that it curbs certain tendicies . That was bull$hit ! MY one dog gets an erection and gets into this uncontouble humping action, Espically when we get a group hug, I feel so sorry for him, n I did it.

I well never again alter any animal, I feel strongly about it. It did nothing about him being the alpha dog, in which he was to young at the time of castoration that he was gonna be the alpha dog with an attitude. But behold, I have a dog thats all balls and demands his brother stays in line. Huh, When jake dont listen to me Buzz is right on his butt, It's amazeing to me.

Boy did I get my Butt chewed out. The walmart store bathrooms from one side of the town to the other are reverised. It messed me up.

Last edited:

Wish my jeep luck, I'm taking her on her first python hunt on tuesday, lets hope she is ready to do 5 miles an hour for six hours lol here is a pic of one we saw last time we went out with the f1fiddy 14 feet!
bba8d030a0fa6a046e00ad44fafa4e16-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back