The OFFICIAL Random thread

Take lots of extra water in the event of overheating.
Keep the grill clean.
And gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app
For sure, ive got a 7 gallon jug of water and a 5 gal gascan just incase, and i never leave the house without a Jack stand and full set of basic hand tools. Hopefully I won't need any of it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is so cool , your jeep is a tool. Not a toy or show piece. I appreicate that. Great job you are doing.

I have one dog that is extremly shuy of thunder and rifle shots. He is the hunter his bro is a nerd.
would it be a good idea to just chain him up to the fence with no where to go. I shoot my pellet rifle all afternoon. Good thought , or bad thought ?

Last edited:

ok ! didnt think it was a good idea either, so I just need to give him a hug when terrified. Eventually lead him to the sound that terrifies him [gunshots} Thunder, well then there is an issue,LOL.

Good luck with finding the one!

BTW
There is trainings on how to get them over it. Realize bad may improve to ok and never be great. Pet them and speak calm yo them. Dogs don’t like hugs, pats on head or forced. They sense your anguish or disappointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

4KQEfvY-1.jpg

Prepping for the hurricane in SWFL. Drain plugs out and beer is on ice, hopefully I don't get called into work
5f088e988dc673e94f7519981f3961a4-1.jpg
57b7e27ad30a43cf6911c671ed985aba-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back