The OFFICIAL Random thread

I think you made everyone jump back on the porch, YOU GOT IT ! :)

You take and make ,this cute machine. into a , " GROUND POUNDING MONSTER", And you feel so skilled, doing what you are doing without messing up babydoll. You Are almost a God, LOL.

first rain in about 3 weeks here, went out with the dogs this eve and threw the stick, they are still out there soaking it up.

Ok now back in by the fire with the dogs, Hogans heros in the background. OH $hit , I just heard the twilight zone is coming on. Life is good !

It just got better , got half an hour to cook hot dogs before twilight zone comes on yahooo Then night gallery, Im almost in heaven.

Last edited:

Maybe I need to go to the handicapped section. It's getting lonely out here. They wont let me at the bigkids table. :cry:

emLhtks-1.jpg

LOL, I seen my dog was uncomfortable with his bedding in his cage which " I always leave open ." It's in the house and it's his room, Well I made him sit outside the cage and crawled in to make his bed. He wasnt comfortable with that and wanted to come in there with me, Like wtf r u doing.

Great flood light with the rechargeable battery is the De Walt . Got that one with the large battery with the led lights on the back so you can check energy level. Very happy with it, left it on one night. Still burning in the mourning. :)

Back