The OFFICIAL Random thread

Happy Thanksgiving

IMG_0661.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Reminds me of this little jeep my dad has, he said when he was a kid him and his friends would take turns pulling it behind a bicycle and riding it like a skateboard lol he restored it and had to straighten out the body and replace a ton of parts, he has quite the retro jeep toy collection now
4055a0cd352038f48522a0407d530e73-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cool. Is that aluminum front bumper with oxidation on it ?

I ask that because I'm working on a 68 camper. The aluminum Is showing that afflection on the windows. Being a machinest , I use kerosene as a cutting fluid for aluminum. So I'm thinking about taking scotch brite with kerosene to scrub it up.

Second is called a second for a reason.
The first division of an hour is by minutes. If you divide minutes, the next measurement is by seconds. The term “seconds” derives its name from being the second way to split an hour

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

Last edited:

38% of people have an extra bone in their knee. It's called the fabella.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

What surprised me is you don't have to have a knee cap. Several yrs ago my BiL fell and broke is knee cap in two. The first surgeon didn't do a good job, the cap was rebroke twice in rehab. On the 5th surgery they removed his knee cap and threw it away because of infection. His recovery after the last surgery was quick. He gets around good with cane. Our preacher's wife lost her knee cap in a car accident - she gets around real good without a cane or limp. ... and she is a big woman.

6. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

That's a damn lie . The women never hear me after a few days.

Back