The OFFICIAL Random thread

I forced one done .Wondering if I soak the other one in water overnight It may be a tadd more desireable .

I forced one done .Wondering if I soak the other one in water overnight It may be a tadd more desireable .

What?? A burger???
If the burgers are dry, try mixing in a bit of mayo before forming the patty. It works nicely on ground chicken or turkey when making burgers.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Last edited:
I just pulled out large dead Oleander with the jeep last weekend. I dug as much as I could, hooked up the strap, and had all four tires squealing. Ultimately I had to get a good rolling start about 20 times, and dig some more in-between pulls. Took way more effort than I would have expected.

I don’t pull everything with the jeep. Only those with a root ball or shallow roots.
Others i cut at or beneath grade. Then either groove or drill the top or let them rot or cover with stump remover.

In my case i was on grass pointing down hill. Traction was a bit of an issue. I had it in 4 low but didn’t tear up the grass

You heathens be doing pretty good out there . This cook over here,put to much seasoning on his burger.

Well all your grilling/smoking made me hungry. So i got a fire going and cooked up some hot dogs, baked beans in the can and a peach cobbler.
The cobbler was off to the side cooking slow so I eased back in my chair. Mesmerized by the fire I sat quietly.
My back patio is fenced in with lattice and a wall with a banister to my right. The downspout running down the house, banister and wall has a robins nest on it. The mothers is sitting on the eggs.
Well remember that peace I mentioned?It erupted with the robin attacking I’m guessing a raccoon about 10 ft away. I’m not sure but there was a ruckus Image1622437715.077462.jpggrowling and a crash.
As I jumped from my chair something ran behind me. Bounced into the lattice. It then scaled the lattice and disappeared. In the middle of the ruckus I threw the chair I was sitting on at the animal cause I didn’t know if it was coming at me or what! I Spilt my drink. Dang it. Im hoping the bird is alive and returns soon.

Im guessing the smell of the hotdogs and peach cobbler drew it in. Maybe it was going after the robins nest. Who knows???

The cobbler was good. It took forever.

Last edited:
I did baked beans for the first time in the crock pot. Was ok, didnt test very much. But what I did injest, I is farting up a storm.

They will clean you out, for sure!

When I cut loose, I loose friends fast. I made 2 batches of baked beans, they is some good $hit. So maybe ya'll dont want t come to my valley for a while.

I had a thought, then a bridge collapsed. I love me, I'm so addorable. No that wasnt it .

Deep thoughts:
Always remember… You are unique… just like everyone else.

Get out and meet someone.
I was down your way this past week. There are plenty of great people.

Last edited:
Well ! I'm just poking my head head outta the ground and looking. Maybe I can get into that art class that had 50 females to one male. Then the covid hit . And I said $hit. Cool maybe that class is reving up, yehaww .

Happy 4th

I may have a dry transfer case. 94 yj,in 4 wheel drive, in reverse sounds like gears are dry, Only in 4 wheel reverse.

Oh that’s not good.
Get some fluid in there!
Drain and refill. Inspect the fluid for color

Had fluid in it, I changed it. Looked at the sediment of the old fluid after it had settled all night. No metal ! Think that the chain has stretched in the transfer case.

Back