The OFFICIAL Random thread

so ! I'm debateing about what to do. Purchase one or rebuild what I have . Since not seeing any metal I got me some time to deal with the issue.

Pineapple works as a natural meat tenderizer

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Pro tip:
Open and store all of your bagged snacks upside-down. (chips, popcorn, Pirate's Booty, etc).

From manufacturing to warehouse to retail, all of the oil and flavoring falls to the bottom of the bag and they are stored like that for months (sometimes years) making the top less flavorful while making the bottom too oily and over flavored. This will ensure a more

Last edited:

Gummy bears are not vegan

A veteran won a $4 million lottery prize using the numbers from a fortune cookie

Six letters were removed from the alphabet.

image000000_01.jpg

Never see these around where I live. Old school low rider

I've never understood the desire for a low rider except on a race track. Over the yrs I've seen several stuck on speed bumps. The craziest low rider I've seen was a early 70s model chevy blazer.

for sure, if you are to low, that will happen.

i used to autocross a 3 series 89 bmw. i lowered it and did all this suspension stuff and engine work and than lowered and lowered some more.

i could no longer drive it around so it became unenjoyable. i sold it after it got to where i could only drive it for racing. don't ever go low enough that you hit cigarette packs and soda cans because then you will hit ever rough spot on the road and can't get in or out of most driveways

Ha ha ha. You might be? I graduated in 94 but I still feel like I was a kid.

International "Louie Louie" Day, celebrated annually on April 11, was started by a group of online fans in 2003 and pays tribute to the song originally recorded by R&B group Richard Berry and The Pharaohs in 1957.

Back