The OFFICIAL Random thread

About that pine pitch. If you know you have to have a good solid grip on something with your hands. The pine pitch works great ! there was or maybe still is concerns about baseball players useing it .

Ask George Brett

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Dont think I know the gent, I'm not a sports person unless I is doing it. But I watned to add one more thing to survival 101. The cattails that ya see around pounds and marshes. The roots from that plant can be dried out and used as flour. {havnt tried it but would } .

Pinecones make great kindling for a fire.
Vaseline on cotton ball kept in a 35mm film can. A few strands of soaked cotton act Like a candle.

There is also somthing about the milkweed plant is edible, My 90 yr old aunt told me about it but I forget .

i bet that 35mm film one is not going to be useful anymore because hardly anyone uses film anymore

i know you can eat the leaves on dandelions. they are supposed to be bitter but good for you. just don't eat the stalk or flower, if i remember right

Use a whistle over hollering or whistling if lost. Uses less breath, energy and loss of fluids.
An acorn cap can be used as a loud whistle.

Acorn cap?

Image1651188420.085075.jpg
How to Whistle an Acorn Cap - SciencetoyMaker

ohhhhh, like whistling a blade of grass. the way that page says to do it is exactly how we use grass to whistle. i geuss that is for people who cannot do the loud whistling with their fingers in their mouth, though?

Yep
Less loss of spit
Try it this is louder than most can whistle.

The Eiffel Tower can be 15 cm taller during the summer, due to thermal expansion meaning the iron heats up, the particles gain kinetic energy and take up more space.

For most with dentures the dentures cause a whistle.

Back