The OFFICIAL Random thread

mingez

Okay, so I saw a thread on another forum called "The random thread". IT was the longest thread in the forum. Free flowing, joking, serious, pic posting, nonsensical thread. The weirder, the more random it was, the better it got.

So, I thought I'd start one to see where it ended up, and hope to see if we can make it the longest/strangerst thread ever on Jeepz.

I'll start with a useless fact:
Europeans used to call the giraffe a "camelopard", thinking that its parents were a camel and a leopard.

At the Portland Zoo, the monkies used to throw poo at you if you pointed at them. It was a great joke to stand behind someone and point around their shoulder...

Hahahahahah!!!

image-missing.png

Triskaidekaphobia is a fear of the number 13

Now, it doesn't all have to be useless facts. It can be a poem, or a pic. Perhaps your personal musings on the topic of nose picking.

A period?

Went to the Houston Zoo once. One monkey kept harassing another older monkey who was perched by a running water hose clamped to the fence. After a few minutes of harassment, the younger monkey jumped up above the hose and hung down with his arse in the spray. The spray deflected and sprayed all in the older monkey's face. Very entertaining.

Yo momma crack:
Your mom is such a Redneck, she cut down her Christmas tree with a trade day Rambo knife, hung ornaments with the hooks, strung Jiffy Pop with the fishing line and lit a fart with the match.

Now, it doesn't all have to be useless facts. It can be a poem, or a pic. Perhaps your personal musings on the topic of nose picking.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose

I suppose if you were really good friends you could.

OK 90,how many have you had?:drunk: :lol: JK, Any way tried it and Nada.

Back