lethaldose is offline Senior Member

Talking New ShoEs for the jeeP !

had these for a week now along with the body lift but never have posted up a thread .. i was in the market for 32" mastercraft courser MT's but they were all special order for 2 weeks ... so i went shopping for 31's which most people had in stock ... with a little research i found out that cooper makes mastercraft and they also make a brand called Durango .. which further research detailed that the tread pattern on a durango MT was almost identical to a courser MT and saved me 18 bucks per tire so thats the road i took .. $457.00 mounted and balanced for 31x10.50's also got a new set of rims i was going originally for pro comp rock krawlers but the price after xmas shot up for some reason so i backed up to my first choice Cragar soft 8's 15x8 with a 4" backspace $155.00 shipped to the door but enough of me yapp'n heres some pics

-Dana 30 Lockright-Alloy USA Tube Seals-1"TB Spacer-Electric Fan Kit-Flowmaster-Cobra CB w/Firestik Antenna-31x10.50 Durango MT's on Cragar 15x8 Rims- Steer Box Skid-Prothane Trans Mount-K&N Air Filter-Hurst Short Throw- Drilled & Slotted Rotors-1" Daystar BL-Corner Guards-B.F.E. Pin Striping

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lethaldose

southtj is offline Senior Member

Re: New ShoEs for the jeeP !

Looks good and I really like the decal on the side!

ohh yeah i skipped on the center caps cause 14 bucks each for stamped steel cap is just crazy haha IMO
    -Dana 30 Lockright-Alloy USA Tube Seals-1"TB Spacer-Electric Fan Kit-Flowmaster-Cobra CB w/Firestik Antenna-31x10.50 Durango MT's on Cragar 15x8 Rims- Steer Box Skid-Prothane Trans Mount-K&N Air Filter-Hurst Short Throw- Drilled & Slotted Rotors-1" Daystar BL-Corner Guards-B.F.E. Pin Striping

Quote Originally Posted by southtj View Post
    Looks good and I really like the decal on the side!
    thanks man my wife cant stand it she says "you shouldnt make fun of others" hahah i've got another one for the side she wont let me put on LoL

mud4feet is offline Senior Member

Sweet!!!!!! Don't let my Jeep see those...............she gets very, very jealous!!
    Just Enjoy Every Possibility!

Green97TJ is offline Senior Member

They are pretty similar to the mastercrafts. If they perform like them too, you'll be happy. I'm on my second set of Courser MT's and like them. I got about 35k miles out of the last set and I wasn't real good about rotating them and keeping the right amount of air in them. I will warn you though, they get a lot louder when they get some miles on them. Personally, I like it though

TwistedCU is offline Senior Member

That's a great price for a set of mudders.

yeah thats what i thought too and the tread pattern is crazy similar to the mastercrafts .. so far the noise hasnt been to bad but its not a problem for me anyway when you hit 60 in a rag top with the radio on you cant even hear yourself think haha.... if these do pretty good i'm thinking of sticking with them for awhile of course bumping to a 33" one day lol

Jason4x4 is offline Senior Member

Thanks for posting those pictures. I've been wanting a set of M/T Classic II's, and I saw that these wheels looked similar but were a lot less expensive, and I was really curious about how they looked outside of the catalog. Looks pretty good. Be sure to report back on how well those tires work for you off-road, I'm also in the market for some 31x10.5 mudders!

Green97TJ is offline Senior Member

Oh yea, they aren't noisy yet... but wait till you get a few thousand miles on them then they will serenade you as you drive

mingez is offline Senior Member

Lookin' good lethal! Love the black rim look. I'm going to switch mine out.

Currently own a 98 XJ bone stock, but click Here: For pics of my TJ and old XJ.

TwistedCU is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Green97TJ View Post
    Oh yea, they aren't noisy yet... but wait till you get a few thousand miles on them then they will serenade you as you drive
    No doubt about it.