New ShoEs for the jeeP !

lethaldose

had these for a week now along with the body lift but never have posted up a thread .. i was in the market for 32" mastercraft courser MT's but they were all special order for 2 weeks ... so i went shopping for 31's which most people had in stock ... with a little research i found out that cooper makes mastercraft and they also make a brand called Durango .. which further research detailed that the tread pattern on a durango MT was almost identical to a courser MT and saved me 18 bucks per tire so thats the road i took .. $457.00 mounted and balanced for 31x10.50's also got a new set of rims i was going originally for pro comp rock krawlers but the price after xmas shot up for some reason so i backed up to my first choice Cragar soft 8's 15x8 with a 4" backspace $155.00 shipped to the door but enough of me yapp'n heres some pics :D

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Looks good and I really like the decal on the side!

Sweet!!!!!! Don't let my Jeep see those...............she gets very, very jealous!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are pretty similar to the mastercrafts. If they perform like them too, you'll be happy. I'm on my second set of Courser MT's and like them. I got about 35k miles out of the last set and I wasn't real good about rotating them and keeping the right amount of air in them. I will warn you though, they get a lot louder when they get some miles on them. Personally, I like it though :D

yeah thats what i thought too and the tread pattern is crazy similar to the mastercrafts .. so far the noise hasnt been to bad but its not a problem for me anyway when you hit 60 in a rag top with the radio on you cant even hear yourself think haha.... if these do pretty good i'm thinking of sticking with them for awhile of course bumping to a 33" one day lol

Thanks for posting those pictures. I've been wanting a set of M/T Classic II's, and I saw that these wheels looked similar but were a lot less expensive, and I was really curious about how they looked outside of the catalog. Looks pretty good. Be sure to report back on how well those tires work for you off-road, I'm also in the market for some 31x10.5 mudders!

Oh yea, they aren't noisy yet... but wait till you get a few thousand miles on them :D then they will serenade you as you drive :D

Lookin' good lethal! Love the black rim look. I'm going to switch mine out.

Back