where to go in north west ohio

Hello all, Im new to the site but I have 4 wheels, new performance parts and tons of anxiety but no place to go in Toledo area. anybody got a good place to go? please let me know!

alright let me explain the name; every "jeep" name I could think of is used up. I figured nobody would have "smell my diry poodle" as a username.And besides; Have you you ever cought a wiff of a toy poodle in need of a bath.Yuck!

Last edited:
alright let me explain the name; every "jeep" name I could think of is used up. I figured nobody would have "smell my diry poodle" as a username.And besides; Have you you ever cought a wiff of a toy poodle in need of a bath.Yuck!

That was my second choice if "SouthTJ" had been taken. :D

Yes I know what a dirty Toy Poodle smells like, unfortunately. They are some of the most annoying dogs... Have them cuz my dad's allergic to dogs that shed. Oh well, they're sweet little things when they're not being annoying.

Sorry, I only know East and West Coast. The middle of the US doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

Toy Poodles sweet and cuddly? absolutely. Annoying? absolutely. Smell foul? a million times yes. My dobermens breath kinda smells like the neighbors poodle. Hey wheres FeeFee been anyway?

thanx for the reply,Ohio is flat mostly but I figure there had to be somewhre to go

Went to High School at Ottawa-Glandorf and have a sister that still lives in Rudolph (by Bowling Green) so I know the flatness you speak of....................you need to go South or East or Southeast!!!!!

Back