Meeting KrazyJeeper

90Xjay

I finally got to meet up with KrazyJeeper tonight he was in town for some business and we got to meet over dinner. We spent about an hour and a half telling stories.
He is a very interesting fellow and a great guy to have in our Military.;)

It's cool to finally get to meet at least one of you in person and I hope to meet more in the future. Mudds, your next it isn't that far to Louisiana:lol: :lol:

90, I enjoyed meeting you also. I sure wish I had done my homework so we could have had a friendly debate on global warming. LOL. Take Care and I hope you meet up again, but this time on some dirt and rocks. Later and take care, KJ

You know, meeting up wouldn't be a bad idea, we would just have to find some place that has camping, dirt, and it's somewhat central for everyone to travel. Heck, Jeep has it jamboree, why can't Jeepz have its own Jeepameet. Yeah, that sounds korny but I was shooting from the hip here. You get the jist.

Like Pueblo or further south. I used to be stationed at Fort Carson but my geography has lapsed since then.

............Mudds, your next it isn't that far to Louisiana:lol: :lol:

Man, did a "MapQuest" thing.....Abilene, TX to Jackson, LA is a little over 10 hrs.!!! Maybe we could meet half-wayish..........Houston or down by the coast (mudwoman is badgering me to get her to the ocean....or the gulf)??? Who knows what life brings??

Man, did a "MapQuest" thing.....Abilene, TX to Jackson, LA is a little over 10 hrs.!!! Maybe we could meet half-wayish..........Houston or down by the coast (mudwoman is badgering me to get her to the ocean....or the gulf)??? Who knows what life brings??

Check on the Texas town of Gonzales, I am there about 4 times each year.

Hey, maybe Austin......not that far away from Gonzales. Always wanted to check out Austin - heard a lot of good things about it. You never know............time is our main constraint - too many children spread to far around the country and my mom (in Ohio) gettin' quickly up in years. LIke I said before......never know what life will bring!!! Austin is a good thought, though.

Hey, maybe Austin......not that far away from Gonzales. Always wanted to check out Austin - heard a lot of good things about it. You never know............time is our main constraint - too many children spread to far around the country and my mom (in Ohio) gettin' quickly up in years. LIke I said before......never know what life will bring!!! Austin is a good thought, though.

Sounds good, heck ole Krazy Jeeper might mosey on over to meet you too.

I'd be game for Austin if the timing is right. I live about 50 minutes away, give or take. But it's getting warmer, so I pulled the boat out from it's hibernation today. Gotta fish, don't eat them much, but love to catch. Austin is a neat town, I actually like Round Rock and Georgetown better, they are both burbs of Austin. In Georgetown, they have a spot called Reimers Ranch, I think many people hike and bike out there, don't know about ORV, I do know that if you have watched the remake of the Alamo with BillyBob Thorton, it was actually filmed there so you can take pics of the fake San Antonio de Bexar. I was planning on making a trip there sometime soon, since I am a alamo buff.

Back