IRS Tax Refund Status Website link

It's getting a huge amount of traffic, and sometimes gives an error message but if you keep trying or try during less busy times you will get in.

I logged in and they told me that YOU got my refund!:shock: :shock:

Now give it back.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Refund???? This year, I WISH!! Is there a web site anywhere to hide you from the IRS???

You know everytime I hear those guys talk about turning in their SSN and not paying income taxes because there is no law requiring you to pay income tax, it makes me think a little.
But there are so many loopholes for them to prosecute you.
If I could opt-out and quit paying in, I would do so and dump that money into my 401-K

90, if you got money to dump in your 401K, then your neglecting your Jeep. Sad Sad day for your Jeep. Let me know if you need to find a home for that puppy. LOL Later, KJ

90, if you got money to dump in your 401K, then your neglecting your Jeep. Sad Sad day for your Jeep. Let me know if you need to find a home for that puppy. LOL Later, KJ

NO NO NO,
you misunderstood, 401-K means my 401,000 mile 4.0 litre:p :p :p

You know everytime I hear those guys talk about turning in their SSN and not paying income taxes because there is no law requiring you to pay income tax, it makes me think a little.
But there are so many loopholes for them to prosecute you.
If I could opt-out and quit paying in, I would do so and dump that money into my 401-K

I actually know someone who tried that. After years of not paying, the IRS caught up with him. He's been paing them back for at least ten years now and he still owes them big.

You can't even declare bankruptcy to get out of IRS debt. When you owe them, they will get their money unless you leave the country. I'd bet if you owed them enough even that wouldn't work :shock:

I actually know someone who tried that. After years of not paying, the IRS caught up with him. He's been paing them back for at least ten years now and he still owes them big.

You can't even declare bankruptcy to get out of IRS debt. When you owe them, they will get their money unless you leave the country. I'd bet if you owed them enough even that wouldn't work :shock:

I've read about at least two people who turned in their SSN and after about 3 years got all of their money back.

What if a child was born and never was assigned a SSN, how would they be tracked for taxes?

I've read about at least two people who turned in their SSN and after about 3 years got all of their money back.

What if a child was born and never was assigned a SSN, how would they be tracked for taxes?
They wouldn't be. You can avoid the SSN for one of your children, but it causes many problems for them. Not to say it wouldn't be great too, but it comes with a price of it's own and most likely your child would end up getting a SSN on their own out of need.

They wouldn't be. You can avoid the SSN for one of your children, but it causes many problems for them. Not to say it wouldn't be great too, but it comes with a price of it's own and most likely your child would end up getting a SSN on their own out of need.

The only reason you should need one is to pay into the program, sadly, nowadays everyone wants to track you with it.

You need a SSN to go to a public school, to get a job with most any company, to get credit, health care and/or insurance, a driver's license, to rent just about anything (including an apartment), heck you even need one to get any utility. You would pretty much have to be a hermit living off the land to get by without one.

You need a SSN to go to a public school, to get a job with most any company, to get credit, health care and/or insurance, a driver's license, to rent just about anything (including an apartment), heck you even need one to get any utility. You would pretty much have to be a hermit living off the land to get by without one.

sounds tempting........

Back