Wheelin March 10th

currupt4130

VT Hokie
Went to Crozet this past Saturday, had a blast. Possibly one of the best times I've wheeled up there. I didn't have a camera so I'm gathering pictures as I find them elsewhere, but Chris has tons of new drop offs that are really insane (7 feet and bigger), some really sick new lines, and a bunch of awesome new trails.

Damage report: One battery, one rear spring, and my hood is rearranged pretty well. I ratchet strapped the hood down for the ride home just to be safe. I flopped real good once, and got laid over once or twice. The one flop was at body shop going up the big rock face. The driver rear caught in a hole and spun me up and over in a funny way.

Here are the pics.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I don't think mine would even make it up one side. I really like how you got stuck on that tree though...

Geez - No snow in those great pics...

I wanna ride!

Umm... Err... Trying to branch out? Load your trunk? Barking up the wrong tree?

That second pic is great. One dude standing there with the strap...

"I'll drive off into those bushes, tie off, and then what I'm gonna do is pull you sideways over the rock. You're gonna need to steer into it..."

That's awesome! Totally looks like fun though. Reminds me of a time I accidently rolled an old landcruiser down a sand dune. Stopped when the island of trees appeared out of nowhere...Mirages, what are ya gonna do?

Back