Long time no see!

LadyJeepFreak

:D Heya everyone. Time flies. I thought I'd pop on and say hello. I haven't been wheeling in almost two years but I am still around. I just had a big repair done on the jeep and it's great to see that it's all working again and every thing is well. I won't be wheeling any time soon. I'm grounded until the jeep is paid for and I have another daily driver.

Please let me know how you are all doing. Is everyone still kicking it around here?

Happy St. Pats!
LJF

Big repair job? did we roll the jeep?!?
Ewww a nasty thought making payments on a rolled jeep.

Nice to see your still alive and such.

Man I'm going to have to have another Guinness now! Welcome back!

I understand the not wanting to wheel the DD. That never seemed to work out well for me either. Now I have a 91 YJ that is strictly a toy, and an '05 Unlimited for a DD. I really like the Unlimited, but those funny lookin' headlights are taking some getting used to :lol:

Attachments

• 05 Unlimited (2).jpg
    05 Unlimited (2).jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 55
  • YJLJsig.jpg
    YJLJsig.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 160
Hey, Heather, welcome back!!!!!!

Good to see ya' poppin' back in!!! Ol' Lucille (my '03) just turned over 100K.
How's yours doin'? How's life? What's been goin' on? We're anxiously awaiting some updates..........I know you've got lots of stories to tell. Mudwoman and I are now in Louisiana (never in my life thought that would happen!:shock: :shock: ), so I know you've got some stories to match!! Fill us in!

Your '03 Wrangler friend,
mud

Good to hear from you Lady! I'm still here and nothing much new in my life right now. Stick around and visit more often why doncha.

Heya guys.

Utah If I'd have rolled my jeep youda heard about it by now! lol Good lord no. My repairs may not have been that major but they were only the second I have had done. They hurt my wallet. I had to get the driveshaft rebuilt and my exhaust leak fixed.

Twisted I love your new jeeps. The red one rocks and you'll get used to those headlights yet! How is that extra cargo space in the unlimited? I miss cargo space. How big is your family now? You moved too right? Do you like it up northeast?

Mud you really can work a vehicle! lol You have over twice my milage but it's obvious you get around. Louisiana? What made ya move down there?

xj and south, great to see you too!

Me, I've been kicking it. I have reconciled with my ex husband, for better or worse. :D:roll: lol We have been together again about a year and a half. Sometimes I think for better, some days I think for worse. Just like the old days. Nah really, wer'e great. lol Got about twelve years together total off and on. No kids yet, but we have a small zoo of animals we consider practice in child raising.

I am in college to finish my bachelors and get on my way to making money without working three jobs. Majoring in computer science, minoring in spanish language studies. For now though, I'm still working a lot.

I still have too many hobbies and love to travel. Oh, and I cannot wait until summer as always! So, there's my update. I'ts good to see everyone still here and talk to you again. It's been ages!

LJF8)

Twisted I love your new jeeps. The red one rocks and you'll get used to those headlights yet! How is that extra cargo space in the unlimited? I miss cargo space. How big is your family now? You moved too right? Do you like it up northeast?
We just had Levi, our 6th child. We now have 4 boys and 2 girls. We moved just over the PA line in between Hanover and York roughly a year and a half ago. We love it up here, it's very rural but everything is nearby. The LJ (Unlimited) is actually "Impact Orange", and yeah, there's a lot more room back there in both rear seat leg room and cargo space. When I showed up at the house with it my wife flipped out and claimed the '91 to be hers :lol: .

Not to smart of me but ya live and learn ;)

I have reconciled with my ex husband, for better or worse. :D:roll: lol We have been together again about a year and a half. Sometimes I think for better, some days I think for worse. Just like the old days. Nah really, wer'e great. lol Got about twelve years together total off and on. No kids yet, but we have a small zoo of animals we consider practice in child raising.

That is absolutely wonderful news! I sincerely hope all goes well and you both stay committed to making it work. I'll be praying for the two of you.

GReat to hear from you and hope the Jeep is feeling better!

Twisted- Six now? Awesome. I'm happy for you cuz I know family is important to you. I'm glad you like it up north too.

Johnny you are funny. Glad to see you too man. Ole Z moved away from us last year. :-( He lives in Baltimore now. I'm off to hang out with him next weekend but I don't get to see him much now. He's doing the city life thing, moved up there because the jobs pay so much better. I'll tell him you asked!

LJF

:D Heya everyone. Time flies. I thought I'd pop on and say hello. I haven't been wheeling in almost two years but I am still around. I just had a big repair done on the jeep and it's great to see that it's all working again and every thing is well. I won't be wheeling any time soon. I'm grounded until the jeep is paid for and I have another daily driver.

Please let me know how you are all doing. Is everyone still kicking it around here?

Happy St. Pats!
LJF
Hey girly~! It's so nice to hear from you!!!

Hope all is well!

Hiya Mingez! Sold yer Jeep huh? WOWza. Hope you haven't lost the bug alltogether. I understand though. Good Luck!
Nope, already looking at another XJ to buy! I can't stay away from the Cherokees...I just love them.

Whats up Mingez... Busy man, demanding job, got a daughter now don't get too much internet time anymore. I poke in everynow and then, but I usually don't post too much.

Heather.. you mean to tell me Z move to the City.. he is a city boy, how well do they accept duct taped work boots in the city... hehe

Back