Mr. Gore

Laph

Mr. Gore: How can you continue to claim that global warming on Earth is primarily caused by mankind when other planets (Mars, Jupiter and Pluto) with no confirmed life forms and certainly no man-made industrial greenhouse gas emissions also show signs of global warming? Wouldn’t it make more sense that the sun is responsible for warming since it is the common denominator?

ALRIGHT F*&$ THE SUN WHO NEEDS IT!!! ahhahahaa i hate global warming crap WHO CARES IF MY JEEP GIVES OFF HEAT SO DOES YOUR 7 CADILLACS!!!

An obvious tinder keg subject and I have a whole box of matches....

Just let it be said that we, man kind are causing this warm cycle to heat up faster than normal.

I've watched about half of that video so far, and the only thing I can say is, I knew this when I was ten. I looked through some encyclopedias when I was at the library one time, and stumbled on the climate graphs of the earth of the last several thousand years. It was more than evident to me then, as it is now, that the earth goes through cycles of heating and cooling, and over time they have become less and less extreme. It's a natural thing that the earth does, and we have no control over it.

Just let it be said that we, man kind are causing this warm cycle to heat up faster than normal.
No disrespect, but that is said everyday. Anyone is free to say it, and I am free to dispute it.

But don't listen to me, listen to the real climatologists (not the panel of "scientists" appointed by the UN Council and Al Gore).

Pollution is a problem. It stinks, it causes smog, it irritates my allergies, and it's downright ugly... but it has nothing to do with the amount of ice on the planet, the temperature in the Amazon, or the 8" of snow outside my window.

The same nutjobs spearheading the whole "global warming" hysteria were claiming global cooling back in the 1970's.

This is a concerted effort by foreign nations to directly impact the strength of the United States. Nothing more, nothing less. Look at the policies that come about as a result... the Kyoto "treaty" for example... look at them hard and see who feels the impact. We do.

I strongly advise anyone who thinks I am wrong, crazy, or have an agenda to search and read all you can on this subject. The information out there that dispels the whole theory is not conveyed by the goverment or the mass media. It is taboo to do so. It is considered political suicide for politicians and the media... well they're the media :(

Not exactly on subject, but something I've been thinking about (again!!) lately............why the he$$ don't we all have solar panels heating our houses?????? Perhaps powering our vehicles????? If the sun ever goes away, heating bills, gas prices, and global warming are the least of our problems............:confused: :confused: :confused:

Could it have something to do with money/greed/profits??????????

Not exactly on subject, but something I've been thinking about (again!!) lately............why the he$$ don't we all have solar panels heating our houses?????? Perhaps powering our vehicles????? If the sun ever goes away, heating bills, gas prices, and global warming are the least of our problems............:confused: :confused: :confused:

Could it have something to do with money/greed/profits??????????

Energy company's have you ever seen this water car/welder? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF__Qlhtnws its funny though cause it is flagged as may be inappropriate. and contain ADULT content :roll:

The problem is it takes electricity to separate out the hydrogen gas... Now where does that electricity come from again? Oh yea... burning fossil fuels...

The point is, it takes energy to make energy the way he's doing it, he hasn't solved anything. There still has to be a way to charge the batteries that supply the electrical source that does the electrolysis. When you trace it back, it's all the same. So far, there have been very few advances that really free us from the use of fossil fuels in some line of the system to generate energy.

About the best thing we have going right now is bio-diesel.

:roll: Sighhhhh.... I'm with 90. I'm staying out of this one. But I have an opinion on the discussion itself.

This topic has been beat to death, as has gun control, as has just about every political stance to come to fruition since the beginning of this site. I don't even know why anyone wants to bring up any such "controversial" topics (especially those repeated on 4 other threads) which breed left vs. right comparisons anymore. Why? Because the demographics on this site have changed to the extent that there is no balance between the two.

You can't debate with a bunch of people who agree with you. Threads in which everyone is a like-minded thinker ends up being a role call as opposed to any meaningful discussion, which rarely breeds any enlightenment.

Everyone drink the Kool aid of your choice, (as will I) and continue shaking your heads in the direction of those with an opposing view.

In other words, can we find a new freakin' horse to beat?

currupt4130 said:
The point is, it takes energy to make energy the way he's doing it, he hasn't solved anything.

However, the energy that his car uses to create the electrical energy is from the engine that runs off the product of the electric conversion. It uses FAR FAR less gasoline than a gas-only vehicle does. He has solved a lot. He is cutting the use of fossil fuels and replacing it with the use of HHO. If the federal nazis would allow this technology to be used in vehicles, it could be paired with a dynamo that would create electricity simply on the residual motion of the vehicle, and also help slow it during braking, decelerating, and downhill travel. The idea is beneficial in every aspect.

:roll: Sighhhhh.... I'm with 90. I'm staying out of this one. But I have an opinion on the discussion itself.

This topic has been beat to death, as has gun control, as has just about every political stance to come to fruition since the beginning of this site. I don't even know why anyone wants to bring up any such "controversial" topics (especially those repeated on 4 other threads) which breed left vs. right comparisons anymore. Why? Because the demographics on this site have changed to the extent that there is no balance between the two.

You can't debate with a bunch of people who agree with you. Threads in which everyone is a like-minded thinker ends up being a role call as opposed to any meaningful discussion, which rarely breeds any enlightenment.

Everyone drink the Kool aid of your choice, (as will I) and continue shaking your heads in the direction of those with an opposing view.

In other words, can we find a new freakin' horse to beat?

Will all the recent books coming out against global whining, the new propaganda movie in the theaters, and Algore's constant bull hitting the news this is a bona fide current event with a 9 out of 10 water cooler factor.

The thing is, more and more I hear people saying it's bull. More and more I hear people express their disgust with Algore. Both right and left wingers alike. I work with a woman who is dead set on voting for Hillary (I'm nearing a breakthrough people... don't panic ;) ) but she said the other day that the whole global warming thing was "nonsense". That made my day.

OH OH OH!!!! Can I start the controversial global warming thread next month??? Please?? can I huh, can I???

Sorry, although I have my opinions on global warming that might or might not align with a lot of yours, I gotta agree with mingez (dang I cant believe I just said that ;) especially about a guy that dont even own a Jeep!!!! :lol: ) Ya gotta admit it hasnt been that long since we had a multi-page thread on global warming.

But thats just my opinion, I'll get out of the thread now...

Back