SpringField XD

Laph

Picked Up my .45 XD and shoot it yesterday, It was Freaking AWSOME!!!, nice smooth recoil, and DEAD accurate. Am Very Happy with the New Addition to my Family.

Picked Up my .45 XD and shoot it yesterday, It was Freaking AWSOME!!!, nice smooth recoil, and DEAD accurate. Am Very Happy with the New Addition to my Family.

stop it! your scaring me.:shock:

:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

do you have a holster for it yet?

I love the XD .40 Sub Compact I bought a month ago. I have since added a Bersa Thunder .380 for CC and also a Walther P22 for cheap plinkin' :lol: The XD is just a little too fat for a carry weapon, especially now that the warmer weather is coming. I may sell the .40 Sub compact and get a 4" or 5" model down the road. Maybe I'll go with the .45, who knows :)

No, I didn't come into money, I made some good "horse trades" ;)

Last edited:

stop it! your scaring me.:shock:

:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

do you have a holster for it yet?

I'm looking into getting the Pager Pal holster, it looks freaking sweet from the video I seen.

I really like the way the XD's magazine feeds the round straight into the chamber. I shot about 250 rounds through mine so far, and although it isn't much it is impressive how smooth and flawlessly it operates.

Enjoy your .45!

As for holsters, I have a Galco IWB for the .380, but I really like the look of the "Crossbreed" line:
http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/contact_us.html

Last edited:
this is one thing i wish we could do in canada have the right to bear arms but lovely government gun control only the criminals carry them up here so we have to pray the cops get there before your shot. I do have a small hunting rifle at home but by the time i would get it out of the locked cabinet then get the trigger lock off and get some shells in it I'm gessing it would be to late just one more small difference between us

Back