Merry Christmas for your Jeep this year?

CTJeeper

Anybody get some goodies for their jeep for christmas? i got a Gift Certificate to Coastal Tool, so ill probably be buyin a tool chest or a compressor or somthing... Theyre also gonna order me some new rear view mirrors to bolt on the winshield so i can go doorless this year. I think im gonna buy my jeep a bikini top for christmas.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

150 piece craftsman tool set so i can fix her when she breaks[addsig]

I have a happy Jeep this year. Got a Hi - Lift Jack...since the lift made my stock one pretty useless, Gerber splitting ax - for trails and camping along them, fire extinguisher - hopefully will never be used but nice in case, cb - soon to be installed, Herculiner - also soon to be rolled on, and some Jeep clothes...ya know...t-shirts and stuff. Good stuff.[addsig]

CB (mounted, not a handheld), floormats from the dealer, lift will be paid off (whats remaining; about $350 to my parents), 71 piece roadside emergency kit...

i also got a new 17" monitor for my computer; i've been using a POS 14" crapper for the last 4 years... and this thing is great! lol...[addsig]

I got a craftsman tool organizer for my roll around tool chest! Nothing for the Jeep, however
image-missing.png
BUT! I did get an air hockey table!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

lets hear the specs on your goods rob. size etc[addsig]

Some Craftsman tools, a cool retro Jeep T-shirt from my Mom, another cool T-shirt from myself ("Jeep Girls Love To Go Topless"!!!), and Borla header (soon to be ordered) since my manifold cracked....
image-missing.png
[addsig]

man,i just got to much to write down here.

for my jeep they gave me a new stainless fillerneck and cap,a keything from jeep(dudes i just don't know the american word for it...help)and the most great gift..

a metal jeep plate from the 60th year of tradition(wow,it's gonna be a collectors item).

but most of all i got a lotta love from everybody around me..accept uncle osama and sadam,but hey,who cares..
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

for now i wish all of you boys and girls a happy new year...

mind the fire works..[addsig]

Hi-Lift jack from my dad... Everyone else (wife, mom, kids, etc.) we to skeered to buy me any Jeep stuff... =([addsig]

I got a 3 " bds coil lift 5 AR 767 15 x 10 rims and 5 33 x 12.5 Yokohama Geolanders I'm told total lift of tub will be around 5 1/2 inches Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I got this:

image-missing.png

My wife's okay, just hung upside down for a while. This was about 2pm Christmas Eve. One less Jeep, still got the YJ. Guess the XJ wanted to be more like the YJ and see what it's like to be shiny side down
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Sorry to hear about that Bounty. I'm glad that your wife is OK![addsig]

I made out this year! I got KC lights, a Jeep maglight, Jeep clothes, and a deal to go on my keyring. Not to mention money which I spent to buy paint for the bumpers I made! Oh, and a new drill-those are helpfull. Talk to ya later.

P.S.-Bounty, glad she is alright! Very

scary, a couple 18 and 19 year old's just died

on the road I drive everyday to school!

Vavs [addsig]

I feel the pain there bounty! Glad the wife is ok. Tug[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>how exactly did u flip it?
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

The road wasn't yet plowed after 6"+ of snow, she was driving slow on a right hand curve and moved to the right to make room for an oncoming car. Tires fell off the right shoulder and she went sideways across the road to the opposite ditch. Hit the ditch sideways and on the top it went. Pretty slow roll, snow softened the impact. Estimate is $7700
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My sincere sympathies Bounty. Up side, besides the Jeep, is that the family is intact...which is a good thing. Some things in life can't be repared or replaced no matter what the cost. Fortunately in this matter...those rules do not apply, and that's awesome!!! As I always say...to some people...the human body is resilient, but life can be fragile...so enjoy it. Best wishes. Happy New Year.[addsig]

I'm glad to hear the Misses is alright Bounty. Natty's words are so true. I hope all is well again soon.

I recieved a 90 pcs. tool set from CRAFTSMAN
image-missing.png
, a really cool "Jeep: 1941 American Legend" hat... and the rafters talk of a lift package
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back