So in about 9 months.......

Congratulations! Remember, when that baby just won't stop crying...take him/her for a ride in the Jeep. A car/jeep ride is a sure way to get a baby to sleep. We still do it now with our 5 year old. Around 12 or 1 o'clock on the weekend and she starts acting cranky, we'll go for a ride. Out like a light.

Congratulations! Remember, when that baby just won't stop crying...take him/her for a ride in the Jeep. A car/jeep ride is a sure way to get a baby to sleep. We still do it now with our 5 year old. Around 12 or 1 o'clock on the weekend and she starts acting cranky, we'll go for a ride. Out like a light.

My wife is the same way......when she won't stop naggin me I just throw her in the car and go for a drive......:mad:

Congratulations,
My 19 month old son loves hitting big bumps in our jeep. I also have another son due in August. You'll never be the same.

Last edited:
Yeah, My 2 year old loves to tell mommy about the big bumps and muck Daddy takes her through all the time.

He shoots.... He scores... GOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!!

Congratulations. So is your current Jeep going to be their first Jeep or will he/she have to build their own?

He shoots.... He scores... GOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!!

Congratulations. So is your current Jeep going to be their first Jeep or will he/she have to build their own?

That all depends. I'd like to have a kid that wants to build their own rig, but I wouldn't mind letting them have it to wheel in. However, if I still have this Jeep 17 years from now I doubt it will be a road legal driver. :D And I certainly wouldn't want them learning how to drive in it's present condition. I've been driving for 15 years and this thing still surprises me!

My wife is the same way......when she won't stop naggin me I just throw her in the car and go for a drive......:mad:

And thats how we get a car seat in 9 months. :D

congrats Bud. I heard Scott Is a good name if it's a boy ;)

Back