Do you have a Blackerry device?

90Xjay

Just wondering what you guys use.

I've had a blackberry for about 6 months now and learn something almost every week that it can help with. The best thing is getting emails right to my handheld, the worst thing is getting emails right to my handheld.

I love being connected, except when I don't want to be.
I was told, though that I could use the blackberry as a internet connection for my laptop, have any of you tried this?

I've got one that they gave me for work that I've had for about 2 years now. We just upgraded to the 8700 and I really like it. I love being able to get online with it. I'll check the weather, read news, look up something on wikipedia or i've even posted on Jeepz.com with it. The Google maps application is really cool too. I was told that I could hook it up to a laptop but no one here has tried that yet. I've decided that when I change jobs if they don't give me a BB I'll have to buy one myself. I'm too used to being connected now.

What's your top score on Brickbreaker? I just broke 9000.

I have one for work, I leave it at work I hate it... I feel like my boss can get in touch with me 24-7.

I've got one that they gave me for work that I've had for about 2 years now. We just upgraded to the 8700 and I really like it. I love being able to get online with it. I'll check the weather, read news, look up something on wikipedia or i've even posted on Jeepz.com with it. The Google maps application is really cool too. I was told that I could hook it up to a laptop but no one here has tried that yet. I've decided that when I change jobs if they don't give me a BB I'll have to buy one myself. I'm too used to being connected now.

What's your top score on Brickbreaker? I just broke 9000.

I have never played it, I'm too busy checking the weather radar:lol: :lol:

I have one for work, I leave it at work I hate it... I feel like my boss can get in touch with me 24-7.

thats the part that sucks...:(

I took a vacation day a week ago and took the travel trailer out to a nice lakeside campground. It was on a friday and I always carry it because its my phone too and I end up getting some emails from corporate office that made me start thinking of work and I just left it in the glove box only taking it out when I needed to make a call.

I can feel like I'm "too" connected.:)

I have one for work, unfortunately I my position requires me to be accessable. But I have never used it to surf the web! Tried but either I have no clue or we're blocked from accessing it. I am thinking the first! I have the 7520 and looking to upgrade to the newest version they just came out with.

I have one for work, unfortunately I my position requires me to be accessable. But I have never used it to surf the web! Tried but either I have no clue or we're blocked from accessing it. I am thinking the first! I have the 7520 and looking to upgrade to the newest version they just came out with.

If you scroll the icons to web browser and click it should navigate to a preset home page. It may have that part disabled:(

90Xjay said:
I was told, though that I could use the blackberry as a internet connection for my laptop, have any of you tried this?

I have been using my sprint phone to connect my laptop on the road for about 5 years now

Back