Yeah? Well can you do this with your Jeep?

I can get the front tires a couple inches off the ground in 1st gear 2wd HI, and also in 4-LO. I had a friend in high school with a CJ that had a 350 in it, and he could carry the front tires about 5 feet if he warmed up the rears with a burnout first.

bah he has the engine in the back. he cheated. pretty cool how he can steer the thing with the front end off the ground. wonder how he does that.

pretty cool how he can steer the thing with the front end off the ground. wonder how he does that.

I haven't seen the video (stupid dial-up), but I'd guess he's got a differential brake, similar to a tractor.

that reminds me of an old Jeep that the Jaycees would bring out for parades when I was a little kid..:purple: :purple:

big v8 in the back, mounted at an angle so when on the rear wheels the engine is horizontal (specially designed for wheelies)...individually controled brakes on each rear wheels for "steering".....and did anyone notice it's right hand drive....i'm thining australia!!!

I haven't seen the video (stupid dial-up), but I'd guess he's got a differential brake, similar to a tractor.

and the winner is.... Sparky.

Was I the only one waiting, but not wanting, him to lay it across that tree.

Back