New to the Jeep world

Hey every one, im new here and very excited to finally be a Jeeper. I have wanted a Jeep for acouple years now and i finally got one, i got a 2004 Grand Cherokee. I cant wait to start putting some new things on it and go off roading. I have acouple of quetions, first can you put a SOA lift kit on a grand cherokee? Would 30inch tires fit on a stock Grand Cherokee? Thanks for the help.

P.S. I live in columbus Ohio, does any one else live near here, and does any one know some where i can go off roading around here? Thanks again

Welcome to the "Z"!! Always glad to have new Jeepers join us! I'm a Wrangler guy, so I can't answer your SOA question, but I'm pretty sure you can fit 30" tires on it. There are lots of folks here who will be able to answer pretty much any question you have. You've definitely picked the right website, we're a friendly bunch here, and very helpful. You just gotta watch out for Mingez, he'll try to talk you into trading your GC in for a Surrey! :lol:

Again, Welcome aboard!

They have coil springs and i was told that they have Nontraditional leaf springs. What ever that means. If i cant do a SOA lift on it what kind of lift do you guys recommend? I want about a 2-3 inch lift. Im 17 and dont have much money so a cheep lift would be the ticket for me.

Back