It's just a thought...

laxpug19

It's just a thought, don't jump down my throat. The jeep seems to just be sucking my money right on out of my wallet. And i cant stand it. I was wondering how much i could get for my well kept 99 wrangler 85k soft top 31" bridge stone duelers on American racing wheels at about 95% tread...

am i better off selling it private or dealer

Person to person is almost always the best deal for the seller.
Remember the dealer wants to make a profit of at least $1000 or way more, so he's gonna hit you with the market price for wholesale for you rig. Book value means little to them, they only use it as a guide unless it comes out in there favor. The only advantage you gain by doing a dealer trade is that most states consider your trade in on another vehicle as a cash down transaction and therefore you only pay sales tax on the left over balance.
You save a few hundred bucks.. but you stand to make maybe thousands more doing a private sale.

It's just a thought, don't jump down my throat. The jeep seems to just be sucking my money right on out of my wallet. And i cant stand it. I was wondering how much i could get for my well kept 99 wrangler 85k soft top 31" bridge stone duelers on American racing wheels at about 95% tread...

:cry: If you want to play, you gotta pay!:cry:

Back