You Gotta Be Kidding Me......

I eat chicken and watermelon... sometimes both in the same day.

Oh, and I don't like to think of myself as a neocon. Bush is a neocon. I'm an old-school conservative. Old school as in Thom. Jefferson ;)

Chicken and Watermelon are for white people. Hey TC, YOU people sure like that stuff!
:lol:

...............He has also mishandled Iraq, not in going in there, but as TC said, by not allowing our military to fight and win.

Yeah, he mishandled Iraq by going there in the first place. We had absolutely no right to invade........................or perhaps y'all bought that WMD BS. If we wanted Sadaam out that bad, we should've taken him out during Desert Storm - at least that was a justified incursion.

..................[you can send me that $$ we talked about in a PM to my PalPal account]

I looked in my inbox and couldn't find the PM you're referring to.:?| Did we have a bet???? Hush money??? Protection money??? Bribe??? What?:?|
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I looked in my inbox and couldn't find the PM you're referring to.:?| Did we have a bet???? Hush money??? Protection money??? Bribe??? What?:?|
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not everyone gets my frail attempts at humor:purple: :purple:

Chicken and Watermelon are for white people. Hey TC, YOU people sure like that stuff!
:lol:
:x :x You people!?!?!?!??!?!:x :x

JK :lol:

I'm a mutt.

We were justified to go into Iraq the first time Saddam violated the agreement that saved his hide after Desert Storm. It would not have been worth it, but it would have been justified (legally).

As for WMD's in Iraq:
They found over 500 chemical weapons, including mustard and sarin agents and munitions capable of carrying them. Some of which were already filled with the toxic nerve agents.

The weapons are thought to be manufactured before 1991 so they would not be proof of an ongoing WMD program in the 1990s. But they do show that Saddam Hussein was lying when he said all weapons had been destroyed, and it shows that years of on-again, off-again weapons inspections did not uncover these munitions.

There were many other chemical weapons found, but nothing that could be proven to have been made after the Gulf War.

The fact that all those weapons inspectors missed this stuff leaves the possibility that there was an existing program, and that the chemicals were sold before we invaded. This is opf course speculation, but it shows that the weapons inspections run by the UN was a complete charade :(

Reports of all this were declassified in June of '06, but other than a very small amount of press covering Rick Santorum giving comment on it, it was never really covered by the major media.

Oh, and for the record, if Libby was guilty of all the stuff Sparky accused him of in his first post then he would have been guilty of treason, and subject to the death penalty. I would have supported it, too.

But, of course, he was guilty of none of it, let alone even charged with it.

Oh, and for the record, if Libby was guilty of all the stuff Sparky accused him of in his first post then he would have been guilty of treason, and subject to the death penalty. I would have supported it, too.

But, of course, he was guilty of none of it, let alone even charged with it.

I believe it was the Attorney Generals Office, not Sparky, who accused him, and convicted him of the crime. Then "King W" stepped in.............guess he knows more than the judges.:? :?

..............As for WMD's in Iraq:
They found over 500 chemical weapons, including mustard and sarin agents and munitions capable of carrying them. Some of which were already filled with the toxic nerve agents.

The weapons are thought to be manufactured before 1991 so they would not be proof of an ongoing WMD program in the 1990s. But they do show that Saddam Hussein was lying when he said all weapons had been destroyed, and it shows that years of on-again, off-again weapons inspections did not uncover these munitions.

There were many other chemical weapons found, but nothing that could be proven to have been made after the Gulf War.

The fact that all those weapons inspectors missed this stuff leaves the possibility that there was an existing program, and that the chemicals were sold before we invaded. This is opf course speculation, but it shows that the weapons inspections run by the UN was a complete charade :(

Reports of all this were declassified in June of '06, but other than a very small amount of press covering Rick Santorum giving comment on it, it was never really covered by the major media.

Keep believing...................:roll: :roll:

I know that Saddam had a classic restored 57 Chevy, that ****ed me off enough to invade right there.:purple: :purple:

I believe it was the Attorney Generals Office, not Sparky, who accused him
The AG charged and convicted him of a crime, but it was not what Sparky accused him of. That was my point. There's a big difference between Sparky's outlandish and uninformed accusations and what really happened. He perjured, he didn't blow an agent's cover or put anyone or anything in jeopardy. He did not threaten our security.

Media indoctrination is very powerful.

Keep believing...................:roll: :roll:

It's not so much as believing as it is seeking a more valid source for news and information than the mass media. You say keep believing to me I say stay in the dark to you...

Here's one story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

The AG charged and convicted him of a crime, but it was not what Sparky accused him of. That was my point. There's a big difference between Sparky's outlandish and uninformed accusations and what really happened. He perjured, he didn't blow an agent's cover or put anyone or anything in jeopardy. He did not threaten our security.

Media indoctrination is very powerful.

It's not so much as believing as it is seeking a more valid source for news and information than the mass media. You say keep believing to me I say stay in the dark to you...

Here's one story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

Like I said.............keep believing. You keep defending all these arseholes while they slowly erode our constitution. I don't believe I quoted any "mass media" sources or made any reference to them. I don't believe I'm the one in the dark, but I'm beatin' a dead horse here. It's senseless continuing...........if you can't see it yourself..............well, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Label me what you want,
mud

Like I said.............keep believing. You keep defending all these arseholes while they slowly erode our constitution. I don't believe I quoted any "mass media" sources or made any reference to them. I don't believe I'm the one in the dark, but I'm beatin' a dead horse here. It's senseless continuing...........if you can't see it yourself..............well, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Label me what you want,
mud

You know, I spoke my piece earlier in this thread and thought I would stay out of this mess. I frequent political blogs and speak my mind there concerning politics so I thought I would keep quiet on this topic because it is , after all, Jeepz.com. (remember.. our love for Jeeps!) when I joined this site I thought that Mud was a little to the left ("the only terrorist I fear reside in washington dc") I disagree with that... completely! But it didn't matter because we were here at Jeepz.com. I have very good friends that are so liberal that they should be staring in "Live Earth". We do not discuss politics much because one is not going to change the other, we realize that and accept it. So out of respect, we don't talk much about it. We talk about things that we have in common. That is what made us friends. My Grandfather told me once if you ever want to make friends into enemies, discuss politics, religion or sex. So how about we get back to something that we ALL love!! JEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Label me what you want,
mud

Did I defend anyone here? I was just rebutting your comment about WMD's. I was clear in saying they were from before 1991.

I am very much against the patriot act and many other breeches of our constitution, but keep in mind that congress did approve the use of force in Iraq. Whether or not anyone agrees or disagrees on our being there is irrelevant at this point. Our focus should be on a solution to the problem so our boys can come home. I do not believe simply leaving the region to be a wise concept.

I haven't labeled you. I merely implied that if you are not willing to seek all the information out there then you are virtually "in the dark".

As for the keeping me in your prayers, I appreciate it as I believe if we all were doing that for one another there would be a lot less turmoil in our Nation. I just hope that wasn't a condescending comment like it seemed (hard to tell by internet forum text), if it wasn't I'm sorry for implying it.

.......when I joined this site I thought that Mud was a little to the left............

Well..........I have been called "Lefty" (I'm left-handed), but now I guess I'm a "little bit leftist"!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No offence taken - yours was a good post. We (I) do seem to go off the deep end every now and then when discussing politics. I usually chime in (instead of just reading) against my better judgement and get myself deeply mired (or "mudded", if you will) in the fray. Oh well, it's one thing I enjoy about this site - we all get to rantin' and ravin', but when there's a problem with our Jeeps, all grudges are gone and there's nothing but help forthcoming. Gotta love it!!

And TC.....I just gleaned from your post that you were defending Libby.....which, of course, is your right. My prayer comment was not meant to be condescending at all.....and I agree with your "if we all did it there'd be less turmoil" comment. Kinda got my dander up when you said I was "in the dark". I don't believe I am. I don't read newspapers (except, of course, the Sports section :lol: :lol: ), but I do read alot (probably too much) on the internet and listen mostly to NPR - probably a "leftist" thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (the local Public Radio station plays the music I like to here - stuff you can't hear on "commercial" radio).
Anyway, no hard feelings here - I'm pretty thick skinned and I truly believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm trying to base my life on my Christian beliefs (might as well throw religion in here, too!!:lol: :lol: :lol: ) and in these times it is truly a tough thing to do. But I really, really, really, really do not trust this current administration (is this a surprise??) and it troubles me seeing so many buying into their BS. It wouldn't surprise me at all if I'm on some "list" in D.C.............being watched by "Big Brother". Ah, such is life.

In closing, a friend of mine (who shall remain nameless) sent me this quote he saw on another forum:

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics.........whether you win or lose, you're still retarded."

retarded mud

Oh My...:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

Somebody kill this thread:lol: :lol: :lol:

After reading this, the average person would feel as confused at a newborn baby in a topless bar!!:lol: :lol:

Back