Nuts or no Nuts??

Alright so I bought a KJ about 4 months ago and have already put on a K&N and XM radio. I've talked myself out of a lift to save up for an XJ. So last year my buddy gave me some truck nuts for my birthday. So now I'm debating on whether to put them on my KJ or not?? Yay or Nay??

LR
    03' Liberty, Rusty's K&N tube and filter, 2.5" Rusty's Suspension Lift, 31" Hercules Trail Diggers

Re: Nuts or no Nuts??

nay

besides, so many others have them, do something else and be original.

I'll second the nay. Save it for the 4 wheeler at your hunting lodge. Women and children don't need to see a jumbo sized set of testicles on the back of your vehicle. I think they rank right up there with bumper stickers that have the "F" word in them... completely disrespectful.

Now what would your Grandmother say if she saw them

Nay

NO! Give them back to your buddy and tell him to wear them

I say "Sure"!! Nothing says "Classy" like a pair of dangling testes on your truck.

Currently own a 98 XJ bone stock, but click Here: For pics of my TJ and old XJ.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCopper View Post
    I'll second the nay. Save it for the 4 wheeler at your hunting lodge. Women and children don't need to see a jumbo sized set of testicles on the back of your vehicle. I think they rank right up there with bumper stickers that have the "F" word in them... completely disrespectful.

Now what would your Grandmother say if she saw them
    Yup! I agree. I think they're totally immature.

Looks like the "nays" have it so far.

Looks like Nay it is, I was leaning that way but had to consult the Jeep family, Thanks guys

LR
    03' Liberty, Rusty's K&N tube and filter, 2.5" Rusty's Suspension Lift, 31" Hercules Trail Diggers