A thread about riding

redrooster

Once again myself and a group of friends are heading to the Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs for Labor Day Weekend.
I was doing some surfing in preparation for the trip and discovered that they are hosting a 4 Wheel Parts customer appreciation run that weekend. I was bummed out at first because last year they ran it the prior weekend and there wasn't much of a crowd when we went on Labor Day weekend. I like watching other vehicles, I'm just not much on sitting in line forever waiting to hit an obstacle.
Nevertheless, good news quickly followed as I read on about the ride. The first 100 people to sign up on the internet they are letting in free. I took advantage as did the rest of our group. That saved each of us enough for an extra tank of gas on the 800 mile round trip.
The main thing I am looking forward to is the big raffle. I have been pretty lucky with the raffles in the past and plan on buying a handful of tickets this year. I have won a set of shocks, t-shirts and even a pair of Superlift panties (yellow is not my color).
If anyone is interested, check out www.orvpark.com and follow the link from the "Thrill in the Hills" ad.

I don't go wheeling anymore. My sole purpose in life is to cart my children around to church, sporting, family, and other events.

See you all on the trails in about 18 years :lol:

As long as you are doing some of the above in your Jeep, then I guess it is ok.
I'm getting fired up about the trip. Anyone else going to try to make it?

Back