Happy Birthday, Utah Jeepster!!!!!

HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY, YA OLD FART!!

Hope you have a good one! Nice to know you're older than me, even if it is just by a few months! :D Got any plans? You know, prostate exam or maybe updating your AARP information? :D

Seriously, though, I'm glad you managed to live this long....otherwise, I wouldn't have anyone to pick on! 8)

Happy Birthday ol man! Hope you have a good one and maybe get some good parts for your jeep!

Well I am happy to see some one caught that...yes Spanky I am older than you...just a few minutes older than dirt. (humm that makes you a few months older than dirt...for some reason that makes me smile...I know sick-o :D )

I have been taking a hiatus from the intter-net chatting thing, been lobbying some local state legislators to keep some northern trails open( fighting the closure of the Sky Line Trail [fr-1135]).
Spent several hours with my state rep this week talking to him about HB150, a Bill to close off all Red Rock area's including Moab from motorized traffic.

Spent last weekend with the National Forrest Service and USALL
doing a emergency trail repair up Mineral Basin Trail, some joker tore up the area in his new jeep, the FS caught him and gave him a hefty fine but asked USALL to help putting up 60 feet on new fence line. I am sad to see the fence go in since we have officially lost Pittsburgh Lake for good.

This weekend we have the 5 Mile pass clean up project going on and I have to be there. Although I am not looking forward to spending all day in the hot sun picking up garbage. Any volunteers willing to stand in my stead?

As for my birthhday...I took it off from work ( its a national holiday in my own little word)...and since the 24th was a State holiday I got a 4 day weekend, I needed it...its been a little while since I had to sink 40 poles into the ground, manually.

My wife bought me a new pair of hiking boots for our trip to Jelly Stone national park, I am hoping to see Ranger Smith and get his autograph...knowing that Yogi and Boo-Boo died years ago.
I have never been to Yellowstone so I am really looking forward to this trip.
My daughter bought me the final Harry Potter book...had it done in two days.

Well I should get back to work...sitting here programming on Gibb's sucks, got to try out Esprit last week, dang folks for a full 6 axis Cam program its great...now if we can get the company to buy into that 40K$, it would be nice. No longer having to change CS view layers to set a new work corrident...just pick the surface and bam Esprit just does it and remembers your machine set-up by turning X/Y to fit along the spindle.

Yes I am rambling....yes I dont want to go back to work, would you?

ok I will geez...cant some one mess off for 10 minutes or so?

Back