Where's our media? Why no coverage?

my ol man always said there is no such thing as an honest politician. seems if your smart enough to be a politician you'd be smart enough NOT to be a politician..somebodys always gunnin for them.

:agree:

In my opinion, everyone should be involved in the political system. That is how we keep from becoming like Cuba, Iran, or worse yet FRANCE!!!

I believe that too, but I also believe there is no way that we can know everything that is going on. With that said I think there is know way the people can be involved in the government and the decision making process since we don't have all the facts. Honestly, I don't want to have all the facts. I'm sure our government is doing stuff that warrants the death penalty and if that stuff ever came to light and was proved then I think I would rather be living in Cuba, Iran, or worse yet FRANCE. I'm sure they all look at the U.S. and say to themselves......"how sad....they used to be the best.....now look at them".

Don't get me wrong though, there's still no place else I'd rather be now.

No, it's real. Ugly, but real.

So who is to blame? The government, the media, the u.n. we the people..... who?

I do not disagree with you. I do believe there is "stuff" that goes on we don't know about. But, at least in this country, we are able to talk about it freely.

Try that in Nazi Germany, Communist Cuba or.... what ever France is! :?: :)

Again, just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
What, the Truman show? Or the government-doing-whatever-the-hell-it-wants-and-not-telling-us-about-it thing?

The whole state of the Union. I'm not only referring to the middle east, or the military and intel agencies doing secret stuff, but where we are socially, economically, and morally.

Regardless of the reason for invading Iraq, we have fought with half measures and political correctness. An insult and needless risk to our troops, and an impossibility of victory (whatever that may be): UGLY

Having to hide operations that may not be deemed as "polite" military action because certain groups will **** and moan about us being the big mean bad guy. War can get dirty, intel will get dirty. Hence the term "War is Hell". We, as a nation, if we are going to engage in war need to realize that. Seems like we have forgotten that and now our military has to lie just to do their job witrh any effectiveness: UGLY

The Republican and Democrat front-runners that have announced candidacy who are our likely choices in the upcoming presidential election are all a bunch of lying spineless party hacks who all seem to hold the same stances on Terror, Iraq, violating our civil liberties, and none are truly qualified for the job: Here we go again UGLY

The Drudge Report had a poll going yesterday for the Republican debate. It was an opinion poll on who won. Ron Paul had a decisive lead in that poll, and when it appeared to be a real trend and not changing the poll vanished. Media bias reaches across both party lines and is out of control: UGLY

A woman self-aborted several fetuses of varying term over several years in her home, disposing of them in places from her yard to under her kitchen sink. Maryland dropped the charges because of a law that may or may not have applied to her relating to the woman's "right to choose". The law really didn't interpret well to apply to clearing her of charges, but an uproar of the ACLU and NOW and other women's groups caused enough stir to get the DA to drop charges because they thought if this woman was charged it could compromise current abortion law. This sick sick woman walked scot free. They are re-writing the law that has been criticised by many for years, warning this could happen: UGLY

A bridge fell down because politicians want to be credited with things like new buildings and things of notoriety, not known for being the one who spent money on the old bridge. Our elected leaders don't work toward solving problems anymore, they work toward impressions and re-election. Was it always this way? No, but it has been for a long time and tragedy like this is our reward for re-electing them: UGLY

It makes me wonder if we should have a 1-term limit to all public office. Problem solved. Now try getting them to pass a law like that one... one that puts them out of their own jobs... not gonna happen. UGLY

I could go on all night.

Oh well, I guess the upside is that Mercedes has finally let go of Chrysler. Hopefully this will be good for the quality of the Jeeps we have come to love (despite DC cutting into it's roots).

The whole state of the Union. I'm not only referring to the middle east, or the military and intel agencies doing secret stuff, but where we are socially, economically, and morally.

Regardless of the reason for invading Iraq, we have fought with half measures and political correctness. An insult and needless risk to our troops, and an impossibility of victory (whatever that may be): UGLY

Having to hide operations that may not be deemed as "polite" military action because certain groups will **** and moan about us being the big mean bad guy. War can get dirty, intel will get dirty. Hence the term "War is Hell". We, as a nation, if we are going to engage in war need to realize that. Seems like we have forgotten that and now our military has to lie just to do their job witrh any effectiveness: UGLY

The Republican and Democrat front-runners that have announced candidacy who are our likely choices in the upcoming presidential election are all a bunch of lying spineless party hacks who all seem to hold the same stances on Terror, Iraq, violating our civil liberties, and none are truly qualified for the job: Here we go again UGLY

The Drudge Report had a poll going yesterday for the Republican debate. It was an opinion poll on who won. Ron Paul had a decisive lead in that poll, and when it appeared to be a real trend and not changing the poll vanished. Media bias reaches across both party lines and is out of control: UGLY

A woman self-aborted several fetuses of varying term over several years in her home, disposing of them in places from her yard to under her kitchen sink. Maryland dropped the charges because of a law that may or may not have applied to her relating to the woman's "right to choose". The law really didn't interpret well to apply to clearing her of charges, but an uproar of the ACLU and NOW and other women's groups caused enough stir to get the DA to drop charges because they thought if this woman was charged it could compromise current abortion law. This sick sick woman walked scot free. They are re-writing the law that has been criticised by many for years, warning this could happen: UGLY

A bridge fell down because politicians want to be credited with things like new buildings and things of notoriety, not known for being the one who spent money on the old bridge. Our elected leaders don't work toward solving problems anymore, they work toward impressions and re-election. Was it always this way? No, but it has been for a long time and tragedy like this is our reward for re-electing them: UGLY

It makes me wonder if we should have a 1-term limit to all public office. Problem solved. Now try getting them to pass a law like that one... one that puts them out of their own jobs... not gonna happen. UGLY

I could go on all night.

Oh well, I guess the upside is that Mercedes has finally let go of Chrysler. Hopefully this will be good for the quality of the Jeeps we have come to love (despite DC cutting into it's roots).

:agree:

WOOOO HOOOO!!

Back