Where's our media? Why no coverage?

TwistedCU

Why don't we hear of this stuff? Is it a bunk report? If it is for real then it is an outrage that we did not have coverage of it from our media.

US Sinks North Korean Ship Bound for Iran

http://www.securenet.bc.ca/NewsCentral/News Library/News Releases/nl072307.htm

US airplanes had been tracking the freighter and picked up signs of radioactivity, indicating the presence of nuclear materials aboard.

President Bush had the option of ordering US Marines to board the vessel or to sink it. He decided on the latter - both because the North Korean freighter was approaching an area patrolled by Iranian naval units and seizure of the vessel by American marines might have provoked a clash; secondly, it was the better choice in order to avoid exposing US troops to radioactive contamination. American naval and air units in the Persian Gulf, Middle East and seas opposite North Korea were ordered to go on a high state of readiness and the torpedo the North Korean vessel was accomplished without delay.

After the attack, US warships raced to the spot where the ship went down where they picked up three lifeboats. Most of the North Korean sailors aboard were either injured or dead. Twenty in all died in the attack. They all bore symptoms of contamination. After the episode, the area was cordoned off and underwater equipment dropped to salvage the cargo from the sunken ship.

Last edited:
thats down right scary crap right there.

Do you think the Pentagon asked the media not to cover it for awhile?

thats down right scary crap right there.

Do you think the Pentagon asked the media not to cover it for awhile?

I agree, 90. That seems to good not to report. If indeed that did happen, the Pres did show some kahunas. Maybe Iran and N. Korea will take the hint

The "Weekly World News" quit publishing............guess we'll never hear the truth.............

you don't see black helicopters do ya mudd?:lol:

you don't see black helicopters do ya mudd?:lol:

As a matter of fact, saw one today (may not have been black, but it was very dark colored!!). We're back home in the mountains for a couple weeks and it was a VERY strange sight.........we NEVER see helicopters here!! Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they were lookin' for me!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a matter of fact, saw one today (may not have been black, but it was very dark colored!!). We're back home in the mountains for a couple weeks and it was a VERY strange sight.........we NEVER see helicopters here!! Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they were lookin' for me!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you put your tin foil hat on you'll be safe. At least that is what I do!! :purple:

Grab a snack.. this is long. p0p

I think that if we knew half of the stuff that goes on without our knowing we would be terrified. We think we know what is going on in the world.. we only know the propaganda we are fed. Plain and simple. We are just little robots marching along...like the whole "walking on the moon" thing. Did we really? How would WE know?
Okay now.. hear me out..all those people who are thinking I am totally insane....really, how do YOU know that we really did do that? Pictures? The government SAYS we did?
We just can't seem to find Bin Laden, but all those years ago we were intelligent enough to get people to the moon.. the MOON for Goodness sake! Let me tell you something.. if If I held up a bank ( My crackhead next door neighbor, Not to be confused with the axe murderer neighbor I have that sawed up his Bro and drove around with him in a Hefty bag in the Jeep Cherokee... head on front seat..) JUST did that.. I swear on my Mama's grave! He walked into Citizens Bank last week and held up the bank!!! :shock:

No mask, nothing!! What an idiot! At least TRY to get away with it... pull your "I'm with Stupid" Tshirt up over your nose at least! If you are robbin' a bank, you better be in it to win it!

GOSH, why didn't he consult me first??! I could have at least painted his face like Spiderman or something. Serves him right!! 100 grand bail and he said he just needed the money to buy crack...LOTS of crack.
He did turn himself in though, after he saw himself on the 69 news and realized that he recognized himself as the robber.????
What a waste.. he's so nice....he's SO good lookin' but he's a crack head/bank robber/wife stabber. He is very easy to watch.. cute, tan, buff, sweatin' cuttin' that grass.... OH Wait! Where was I? HA! I was talking about the Man on the Moon..... )

SO anyway, If you or I did ANYTHING that was considered Taboo..lets say like blow something up... you think the Man wouldn't find US?? We would be found in 24 hours. Imagine how quick they could find us with the entire government at their disposal. IF everyone in the entire world knew your face....and no one would spot you, EVER???
Seems kinda strange, doesn't it? We live in a created world, in my opinion. I am just speaking about my own little world... man, it's WILD in here!! :purple:

So what does all this have to do with us sinking a ship and not telling anyone? Well...you know what I am saying. Everything is on a need to know basis. Perhaps sometimes that is good? :?|

.........We just can't seem to find Bin Laden.......................

Maybe he's down here in the Smokeys!?!?! They looked for Eric Rudolph for 5 years and never found him..........some local cop finally caught him going through a dumpster.

Ya know... if nothing changes, then nothing changes.

Ron Paul leaves a lot to be desired in my book as a presidential candidate. That said, he loves his country and is a stern constitutionalist. We need to elect a guy like that into the white house and many more into the house and senate. We need to both shake up the corruption and send a message to the 2 fat dumb and happy parties that plague our government and are ruining our country.

Whew... I am so sick of politics.

I'm not so sick of politics, I still like it, I just and sick of politicians...:x

:agree:

In my opinion, everyone should be involved in the political system. That is how we keep from becoming like Cuba, Iran, or worse yet FRANCE!!! :D In our wonderful democracy, to me, it is vital to our survival. I may not agree with the left(or right sometimes) but, as long as they believe in OUR CONSTITUTION, we can debate till the cows come home. If they don't, well.....:razz:

90 makes a good point, we shouldn't be tired of politics, just the piece of !@#$ politicians!!!!!

what was that Jim Carey movie??where his world was fake but he was the only one who dodn't know ???? is that us ????

Back