New Year's Resolution??!!

Quinners

So, is anyone attempting to turn over a new leaf this year?? My husband says that I need to lay off the Jeep accessories for awhile (I think NOT)...I'll come up with some other bogus resolution!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm going so far as to replacing one! -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Open closed trails to jeepers. Find new friends and care more for the one I have (mostly jeepers). make alot of money, and spend a good portion on my ol Jeep! drive hard and break something! How is that? Tug[addsig]

I am gonna try to quit smokin for my new years resolution...that and get my jeep fixed.[addsig]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Oh, what to say to that.... man.

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Open closed trails to jeepers. Find new friends and care more for the one I have (mostly jeepers). </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Truer words could not have been spoken.

I plan to bring back a lost love of the past, that I may once again feel the warmth of love and the breath of life. GR93[addsig]

Since I'm already perfect, a resolution is not neccessary in my house. But if you all need help thinking up one for yourself, I'll be glad to help.

(actually,I'm going to work on concietedness and pioty) lol

In truth, I'm gonna work on making the world a better place by getting as many of us Jeepers together as I can, teach the tread lightly philosophy to everyone I know, andlearn to have more fun ( not work as hard) Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hmmm, there's alot I could change, according to my wife. Be a better manager at work. Do trail work on weekends.[addsig]

Well, I have been seriously considering this topic since I posted last night and here goes. My job (EMS) gives me reminders every shift as to why it is important to tell the people you care about that you love them, respect them, cherish them, etc even when you think that they already know. People (myself included) tend to go through life like they have all the time in the world and in reality who knows what the day may bring. I find that this is a fringe benefit of this line of work...a reality check if you will.

So, my New Year's Resolution is to be true to the above statements. I want to let everyone know that they are important in my life every day. So, my Jeepin friends, here's to you - be good to yourself and to the important people in your lives!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Patti

PS - I'll toast you all (Texas version - y'all) on New Year's Eve!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

im gonna try to wave at every single jeep i see and not miss a single one lol. even soccer moms in the grands!! and im hopin they all wave back
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Um.....

Cut back on my drinkin' and my smokin'. And I want to resolve that for the next five years, when I tailgate my Jeep at a redskins game, we WILL beat Dallas!! lol,

No really, i want for my Skins to beat Dallas. [addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>im gonna try to wave at every single jeep i see and not miss a single one lol. even soccer moms in the grands!! and im hopin they all wave back
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Jeepmaster: If I see ya, I will wave at yeah. My resolution is to try and find, mabey start a Jeep club here in Idaho. That way I can have fun with all my fellow Jeepers.

Vavs[addsig]

my new years resolutions are to stop trying to fix this dang house and go back to the garage. my wife will be happier /no more curse words for the kiddies to here/ and my kiddies will be happier./no more curse words from Mom to Dad./ and i will be very happy and can save all my curse words for my jeep. lol[addsig]

Back