2008 Wrangler

Laph

Well, I have a Fire Red 2008, V6 Wrangler, manual, with tow package giving me 4.10 gears. Oh and best Part LIFETIME power train Warranty. oh and did I mention, it's MINE :p. can't wait guess they just started production on the 23rd of July. Should have mine in 8-10 weeks strait from the factory. Only bad boy to Take it for a TEST drive will be me :p Can't wait to get it. will post photos. Oh and also I am putting on a winch bumper, and heavier Rear bumper, the same day I get it. Anyways. Just thought I would vent some of this excitement. and Yes sparky, I might finally be able to use them rims ;)

Mine??? As in you've completely paid for it already? Winch bumper and bigger rear bumper on the first day?

You selling drugs boy? :purple:

Cool! I try not to look at the new ones too much. Every time I do I kind of want one.......:shock:

Mine??? As in you've completely paid for it already? Winch bumper and bigger rear bumper on the first day?

You selling drugs boy? :purple:

Cool! I try not to look at the new ones too much. Every time I do I kind of want one.......:shock:

LOL, nope but I talked them down from the 22,060 they wanted to 20,595 with dock fee, plus I get all the mopar Stuff I wanted at COST that includes the winch bumper, rear bumper, rockrails, remote start, Mirror relocate kit with lights, and can't forget the blackout gas cap. ;) which will prob bring me right back to where I started but heck, getting more for my money. Going down today to ask where my 32" plama tv is since I just signed to order it last week and now they are giving away tvs.

PS. It's a 2dr.

Picked up my Jeep Today finishing up Paperwork on monday. will have photos posted in next day or so :p

I bet you wern't the first to drive that...it has to be PDI'd before it can leave the lot. They nice though. We got 2 in about 2 weeks ago. Grand Cherokees are wicked nice, I like the new ones...the dash is sweet.

Your LIMITED lifetime waratee, make sure you read the print. You gotta get EVERYTHING, down to oil changes done at the dealership. A check up every 5 years and so on and so forth.

That isn't to say if you have a good relationship with the dealer they'll help you out.

Congrats Laph,
I am sure you will love it. I bought my last week as well. Got the 4 door JK unlimited in the Resue Green color. This will be my 3rd wrangler. I haven't owned one in the last 10 years so it was a real treat to see all the improvements they have made. Some really good, killer stereo, smoother ride, nice interior refinements but along with all the creature comforts it has lost some of its maneuveribility. So much bigger now. I am sure its hard to build a vehicle that will please the hard core rockcrawler and the rare off roady type. Just the same I really like mine.

Back