Good Driver

That was some good driving right there. If he had lockers he would have made it. But then that trail to nowhere got him.

Outside of Grand Junction, Colorado is an area by thye airport that is just a series of desert runs. Its a tight area of trail connected to trail again and again. Fun to do but you have to be careful. It is a desert area with many small hills and dunes. You can be following a trail up a dune only to find that it turns sharply at ninety degrees at the top of the dune. It can result in some interesting situations.

I gotta say I thought he was going to flip back on the first one... When he made it I thought "nice driving!". Then he went for the second one... Why didn't he checked the back? He could have just driven round to check what he was getting himself into... I guess it just goes to prove that you gotta check what your getting into before going!

what a maroon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Just finished watching some old Loony Toons cartoons - love the Bugs reference!!)

At least the first guy must've had his seatbelt on................therefor not a TOTAL maroon!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, here's a shot of another GREAT driver... This one was shot back home (in Panama), but I dont know the guy. Another example of why seatbelts are important...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUFgEOInkYw

Felipe

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're right! I'm wondering why he kept his doors on............never know, might get whacked by the door without your belt on!:shock:

BTW......Watchin' that vid, I've got an idea (now) of what you're talkin' about on your build!

Back