Jeepless!

dropseys

Hey everyone, I wanted to give the bad news. I no longer own a Jeep. I had to trade in the XJ to get our new vehicle. But i was promised when we get to California I can get a project Jeep. This time it will be a CJ or TJ. I haven't decided on old and class or new and bad arse. But for approx the next 1 1/2 years I wll be without a Jeep. I will keep in touch with everyone as time permits with my new job and ever fluctuating schedule. You guys (and gals) are the best group of friends, Jeepers.

Hey everyone, I wanted to give the bad news. I no longer own a Jeep. I had to trade in the XJ to get our new vehicle. But i was promised when we get to California I can get a project Jeep. This time it will be a CJ or TJ. I haven't decided on old and class or new and bad arse. But for approx the next 1 1/2 years I wll be without a Jeep. I will keep in touch with everyone as time permits with my new job and ever fluctuating schedule. You guys (and gals) are the best group of friends, Jeepers.

Dang,
didn't know about the new job and moving and all.
Please stick around and get back on as soon as you move in.

cripes, i thought you were talking to me. sounds like you need a good support group. have you tryed jeepz annonimous. thay helped me alot. heheheheheheh. i wish you well in your new ventures bro.

Kindof ironic that 90 (the most recent "Jeepless one") would be the first to respond to your post!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (JK, 90!)

Yeah, stick around............once a "Z"er always a "Z"er I always say!!!

Good luck in your move and your "life changes"!!!

p.s...........just try to imagine catchin' up on a year and a half of the "goings-on" here - better stick around!!

I know i'm a noobie here, but good luck on your job and the Jeep

Back