do rags

catfish

so you do wear them? do rags or bandanas, either? just curious i started wearing 1 this year, i am a head shaver and hate wearing hats anymore (in the old days you couldnt catch me with out a hat).

catfish

I sometimes wear a hat when I take the top off, but mostly to keep the hair out of my face and to protect agains the sun (I still dont have my safari top!).

Doo rags and bandanas are for Gangsta's. You a Blood or a Cryp?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm neither, but have always been a "hat" man (folks give me really funny looks when they see me without a hat!).

I wear doo rags when I'm workin' - be it around the house or workin' for "the man"!! They fit well under a hardhat and soak up sweat and...................well, I can't ruin too many Jeep hats!!

I used to when I was younger, and was one of those long haired types. The hair is now short so I just wear caps.

man, gangstas, no just no but hell no. rough crowd. with no hair to hold the sweat back (out of eyes while working) i had to do something. these seem to work, might not work for all, but functions well for me, and they dont blow off like hats do going down the road topless.

man, gangstas, no just no but hell no. rough crowd. with no hair to hold the sweat back (out of eyes while working) i had to do something. these seem to work, might not work for all, but functions well for me, and they dont blow off like hats do going down the road topless.
LOL don't take that personally, I'm turning into an old guy fast :lol:

Being an outdoor utility worker, I have the same no hair, sweat in the eyes issue. Seems like nothing works for long, as once they become saturated its' like they're not there and it just makes your head hotter. So yeah, I have tried them under a hard hat but didn't care for them. As for wearing them by themselves... that's the hell no thing. It has become kind of an exclusive thing for the city boys around here, and maybe some old skool bikers. It's just not me.

I do wear a baseball cap everywhere but church, formal functions, the dinner table, when I hear the national anthem, and when in prayer ;).

Homey, I was just playin. Don't ride down to my set and start poppin caps.

Still joking.
Glad to have a neigbor on the board. Where do you ride in Chattanooga?

Back